No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t Canelo fight some his age and weight🤷🏾*♂️

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    So, Canelo's weights on fight nights at 154 were always mid 170s. You can find these by Googling. Against Lara, Trout and Kirkland, all mid 170s. So you're saying this hasn't changed at the 160 limit, despite the fact he looks massive compared to when he was fighting at 154? And despite the fact he's chosen not to disclose his fight night weights? C'mon stop being silly.
    Why do you give a damn about his weight after? Lol

Jr to super, these guys are all massive after weigh in.

You sound obsessed trying to discredit Canelo anywhere you can.

Get a life W1LLBUR

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Almost all champions fight only twice a year or less and Canelo normally fights twice a year in May and September. This fight in December is an extra fight. It's a cherry pick easy fight that lets Canelo show off and win a belt in a higher weight class against a weak champion who was KOed in the first round by the real champ Callum Smith. Nobody should complain about this fight because Canelo normally would not be fighting until next May and this is an extra bonus fight. If Canelo does not fight a legit top 5 middleweight next may you will have every right to complain and I will join you. I have faith in Canelo and believe he will fight a worthy challenger this coming May.
      Exactly. This is a bonus fight.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        ROFL!!! Dude was toyed with baby Floyd, had razor close controversial wins against Lara, trout and a 36 year old GGG.... you Canelo fans are straight delusional. He disrespected the sport by hiding at a made up weight class of 155 fighting welterweights.
        Most of the fights he had at 155 were not title fights so what the hell difference does it make what the weight limit is for a non title fight?????? Every time the fight was for the 154 pound world title the weight limit was the proper 154 pounds. When he fought GGG he fought him at the standard 160 pounds. When he fought Cotto for Cotto's 160 pound title it was Cotto who said they would fight at a weight limit of 155, not Canelo. The majority think he beat Lara and Trout but not GGG. He has improved tremendously since losing to Mayweather and it was Mayweather who insisted on a made up weight class of 152 for a 154 pound title fight when he fought Canelo so don't be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          Why do you give a damn about his weight after? Lol

Jr to super, these guys are all massive after weigh in.

You sound obsessed trying to discredit Canelo anywhere you can.

Get a life W1LLBUR
          I am not obsessed, but the truth needs to be known. Only an idiot would think Canelo will be the same rehydrated weight at 168 that he was 3-4 years ago at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            He just beat the clown everyone was calling the best. STFU and sit the **** down. How about Charlo etc fight someone of note themselves?
            Did you really call GGG a clown and say that Canelo beat him? You have some major trolling issues man. You're no better than the rest of the dumb fcks on this site.

Comment

This forum is the absolute worst Boxing forum out there period. We need serious IQ tests. This place needs to be shut down for a while and Mods need to get rid of all of the riff raff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                This forum is the absolute worst Boxing forum out there period. We need serious IQ tests. This place needs to be shut down for a while and Mods need to get rid of all of the riff raff.
                I agree with this. I think the mods like the traffic but if a casual fan came in here after reading about a fight he'd be turned away because of how stupid boxing fans look.

There should be rules of who can post. There should be a noobie forum where they gotta get enough points and then gotta do more to be able to start threads. One strike policy of ****ty behavior and bans for obvious trolls.

The site allows certified racists who got banned for racism to come back like freshbrawler, ghost rider and his gay alts, shadoww72, kid bazooka then there's clear racists posting like 187 proof, mexican puppet who openly admit they hate certain other races.

Hey mods I'm down for doing this job and I'll start today. I know of about 50-60 posters who'd get the boot right away and I know of around 15-20 that would be allowed to vote noobies into the main forum.

The site would have around 50 posters for now but the discussion would be good. No race baiting, no children, no casuals or fake fans etc;

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Yea bro. Canelo's team also demanded they didn't release official fight night weights against GGG because it would go against the "Canelo is the smaller man" narrative.
                  Yep, it's what I've been saying all along. Canelo won the 2nd fight on narrative alone.

Team GGG challenged canelo to stand and trade which I give him props for, but just because I give him props that doesnt change how I see the fight. I see it objectively not emotionally. Canelo was aggressive but he was sloppy. He threw some bombs but got hit with some bombs too. They say he was the smaller man but hes the same size as GGG. Not as tall but wider. GGG won both fights 7-5 the 2nd fight being the better closer fight.

I would have been okay with the 2nd fight being a draw but it wasnt. The golden boy won the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I agree with this. I think the mods like the traffic but if a casual fan came in here after reading about a fight he'd be turned away because of how stupid boxing fans look.

There should be rules of who can post. There should be a noobie forum where they gotta get enough points and then gotta do more to be able to start threads. One strike policy of ****ty behavior and bans for obvious trolls.

The site allows certified racists who got banned for racism to come back like freshbrawler, ghost rider and his gay alts, shadoww72, kid bazooka then there's clear racists posting like 187 proof, mexican puppet who openly admit they hate certain other races.

Hey mods I'm down for doing this job and I'll start today. I know of about 50-60 posters who'd get the boot right away and I know of around 15-20 that would be allowed to vote noobies into the main forum.

The site would have around 50 posters for now but the discussion would be good. No race baiting, no children, no casuals or fake fans etc;
                    I second this and I'm relatively new here. I love boxing but these "fans" ruin it for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Yea I agree. Let's start with your ******ed ass getting the boot.

Comment

Working...
                      X