Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the Real Reason why Joshua cannot fight in the US ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Real Reason why Joshua cannot fight in the US ??

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/20...a-drugs-charge Am i not in correct in saying,to get a US Visa,Your Criminal Record needs to be clean and what Joshua was found guilty of,which was Intent to Supply,Is forbidden in the US,therefore he will not be able to get a Working Visa ??? Hearn and AJ coverup.

Joshua got approved for a visa at the beginning of 2017. So it's not a problem.

Comment

then how the hell was he in vegas visiting the mayweather gym last year? coyote? ...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        then how the hell was he in vegas visiting the mayweather gym last year? coyote? ...LOL
        our immigration system needs serious reform. the uk is not sending us their best. they are sending their rapists, joshas, etc...i'm sure some of them are nice people...-donald trump

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          This.

Some of y'all do minimal sh^t to consider your silly question when you make a thread.

Or D+ troll thread.

Comment

I don’t know if his drug criminal record would mean he isn’t eligible work visa in america but he has been seen in america in holiday recently.

Comment

I wonder what drug it was. If I know England like I do it's either coke or weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I don’t know if his drug criminal record would mean he isn’t eligible work visa in america but he has been seen in america in holiday recently.
                Just need to pay for a US travel waiver. I got 2 drug charges & can't go there but i could if I get the waiver. It takes some time but he has a little deeper pockets than me so he can make it happen much quicker...

Comment

I remember they wouldn't let Martin Murray in to fight Chavez Jr. I guess AJ was dealing in smaller amounts or Murray's stuff was giving customers a better buzz as he seems fine to visit or fight there.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Just need to pay for a US travel waiver. I got 2 drug charges & can't go there but i could if I get the waiver. It takes some time but he has a little deeper pockets than me so he can make it happen much quicker...
                    So the waiver would allow you to work there or just travel there?

Comment

Working...
                    X