• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    watch this 2 hour long video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898vRiL_hCw

Comment

It's called slapping a bitch.

Comment

I’m 20 minutes in. He seems a little off at first but there might be something to this. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
          He's claiming Fury has his fist in the wrist part of the glove where there's no padding.

It's a serious accusation because he's basically saying that Fury was hitting with loaded gloves.
          Don’t get excited. I’m 99% sure it’s bullchit. Only reason I’m looking into it is because I have too much free time.

Comment

Don’t waste your time.

The beginning intrigued me where Nick Asberry was talking about loaded gloves. A quick look into Asberry’s past shows you he’s a disgruntled sparring partner whose career didn’t go anywhere. Whines about everything and it all seems baseless. Dude who made the video doesn’t know what a flick jab is and made too much out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              A desperate you tuber looking for views . What I want explanation for is how Wilder attached himself to people or fans that are continually ruining him and any credibility he had ? You posting this is just adding to what has already been a circus created by Wilder himself ? Ha
              Wilder aint the only persom with crazy fans. If you have a large fanbase of non-boxing fans its expected.

Pac-fans have said and did just as much BS "to this day"

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Don’t waste your time.

The beginning intrigued me where Nick Asberry was talking about loaded gloves. A quick look into Asberry’s past shows you he’s a disgruntled sparring partner whose career didn’t go anywhere. Whines about everything and it all seems baseless. Dude who made the video doesn’t know what a flick jab is and made too much out of it.
                I have alot of my homeboys posting the most cringey things about why Wilder lost. I try not to even duscuss boxing with them or my family.

No point..... If your not a boxing fan but a fan of a fighter, we as boxing fans shouldn't pay them no attention.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Wilder aint the only persom with crazy fans. If you have a large fanbase of non-boxing fans its expected.

Pac-fans have said and did just as much BS "to this day"
                  I’ve watched boxing since the 1970s I can tell you they are the worst I’ve encountered and it’s probably because most weren’t born before before 1990 on here ,just a different education and intelligence not there anymore when talking boxing and not a individual called Wilder . Crazy comes to mind thinking about them and anyone that keeps supporting them .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    I’ve watched boxing since the 1970s I can tell you they are the worst I’ve encountered and it’s probably because most weren’t born before before 1990 on here ,just a different education and intelligence not there anymore when talking boxing and not a individual called Wilder . Crazy comes to mind thinking about them and anyone that keeps supporting them .
                    Supporting the fanbase or fighter?
                    I support Wilder cuz he a underdog but i don't support things he says after or b4 this fight.

But back to my point those Asian Pac fans have said just as much dumb bs. Lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Supporting the fanbase or fighter?
                      I support Wilder cuz he a underdog but i don't support things he says after or b4 this fight.

But back to my point those Asian Pac fans have said just as much dumb bs. Lets be real
                      The thread isn’t about Pacman it’s about Wilder you try and over extent different arguments to avoid a Wilder topic and when was he the underdog ? You voted or supported him because he represents a certain fan base ,you guys must think I don’t pay attention on here to how you posts on these threads ? Let’s be real ? Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X