Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    no. that was the Catholic Church whom said that
    And they were right! 99% of the time it's two dudes scissoring each other with just tiny bike shorts on. Sure you have an occasional awesome KO but most of the time it's gay P ORN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And they were right! 99% of the time it's two dudes scissoring each other with just tiny bike shorts on. Sure you have an occasional awesome KO but most of the time it's gay P ORN!!!
      lol. comic books for the Catholic Church. they still enjoy it.

wolverine vs the hulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Didn't Arum say that MMA is a bunch of guys rolling around fighting like ****sexuals.
        is it not, though? lol but i know many people, have changed their stance on gay stuff over the past few years. the numbers show that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Didn't Arum say that MMA is a bunch of guys rolling around fighting like ****sexuals.
          I'm pretty sure that was Hops:

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
            is it not, though? lol but i know many people, have changed their stance on gay stuff over the past few years. the numbers show that as well.
            Yeah well it's the cool, trendy thing to do nowadays. I have a feeling many of these so called gay supporters don't even truly support their causes, they're just pandering to avoid getting shunned by the rest of society. Arum is just another example.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              and this genius floyd fan accuses posters of trolling.
              Rath, I support PAC on his right to share his opinion on whatever. If people don't like it, don't listen.

Muslim Cleric's say things like Manny said, but I don't think they sport Nike shoes or apparel. Additionally, some hardcore Muslims hang gay people in Iran.
              I want to see these LGBT defenders go to Iran and tell these people that Allah is not real, and being Gay is really a great way to bond!! A true brotherhood of man!!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 02-21-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

This whole thing has gotten ridiculous. That's what he believes. So be it. He's not hurting anyone. People need to lighten up.

Comment

**** off Bob.

Comment

No one is attacking Pacquiao's freedom of speech. They're attacking his complete ******ation.
                    Last edited by bojangles1987; 02-21-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Rath, I support PAC on his right to share his opinion on whatever. If people don't like it, don't listen.

Muslim Cleric's say things like Manny said, but I don't think they sport Nike shoes or apparel. Additionally, some hardcore Muslim hand gay people in Iran.
                      I want to see these LGBT defenders go to Iran and tell these people that Allah is not real, and being Gay is really a great way to bond!! A true brotherhood of man!!
                      In the hardcore muslim world there aren't pit-stop police check unveilings to see who's who out of respect for the culture... therefore...

Only the naive think it's always a woman under there.

Comment

Working...
                      X