No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    And he's completely ****ing wrong because animals do have gay sex. He's a ****ing ******.
    yup your right.

if animals are having gay sex why can't we

and animals stop right there at sex they don't marry,

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      In the hardcore muslim world there aren't pit-stop police check unveilings to see who's who out of respect for the culture... therefore...

Only the naive think it's always a woman under there.

My nephew a marine who fought in Iraq & Afghanistan told me the shot some dudes dressed up in full Muslim active wear as the approach his Humvee.

Comment

Bob Arum need to keep his mouth shut about this or his fighters will end up with less , and less tv time

Comment

politics 101 ala filipina

UNA President Jejomar Binay be like, ''let's get them votes! we'll do a reverse Hillary!''

Comment

thats pretty funny as soon as they started asking about cancelling the ppv he back tracked 100%. i agree tho free speech is not there for the things you believe in its there for the things you hate people saying the most i got agree with arum on this one as much as i dont agree with what manny said

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              FREE Manny Pac!!!

He can say whatever the F he wants to. Just like they can suc and F whoever they want to. They scream equal rights whatever yet then try to ruin another person... I get it their gay but doesn't mean they have to shove that crap down are throats every second. Sht they have more rights than most ppl. Can't fire a gay person as easy as you can a straight person.
              well most places wont hire a gay person in the first place lol

Comment

Why does Pacquiao's freedom of speech need defending? Who's preventing him from saying stupid shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  well most places wont hire a gay person in the first place lol
                  I didn't know ppl put that on their resume or applications???

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    thats pretty funny as soon as they started asking about cancelling the ppv he back tracked 100%. i agree tho free speech is not there for the things you believe in its there for the things you hate people saying the most i got agree with arum on this one as much as i dont agree with what manny said
                    It actually is. Free speech only guarantees that you won't be arrested and prosecuted for the things you say. Manny Pacquiao currently walks the streets as a free man.
                    It doesn't mean people will agree or accept what you say or that companies may not want to be associated with you if your views don't jive with theirs. Its not a carte blanche that absolves you of any residual consequences.

Comment

That's fine and I agree with Arum. Just like the rest of the world now gets to laugh at Manny for being an uneducated religious bigot. He can be as much of a ******ed bigot as he wants, and we can laugh at him and his country for it. Fair trade.

Comment

Working...
                      X