Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacman mans up and fights Bradley, I'll be impressed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Well Rome, if you point out where I said Cotto wasn't a good win, I'd fix it for you.
    LOL I know just giving my opinion on Pacs latest opponents..But ya right it's time for Pac to fight someone with a legit shot at beating him...Bradley is the only fighter not name May(which should be next for Pac imo)who I think would give Pac a run..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LOL I know just giving my opinion on Pacs latest opponents..But ya right it's time for Pac to fight someone with a legit shot at beating him...Bradley is the only fighter not name May(which should be next for Pac imo)who I think would give Pac a run..
      There is one other. A latin guy, goes by the name Marvilla, surely you weren't serious, I know!!

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
        you mean to say that Bradley will kick ass hoya, cotto, clottey, margo and shane easy? i really start to love boxing...

Comment

There is one other. A latin guy, goes by the name Marvilla, surely you weren't serious, I know!!
          Oh I agree,but Pac is not fight Martinez bro come on..I remember I was saying if Pac fought Marga's at 153lb he could fight Martinez at 154lb and win or lose he would have won...I got red K like a mutha after tho..I'm leaving this one alone bro..lol..

Comment

nothing can top off a mayweather fight.

Comment

I don't want to see Floyd Manny. That fight will kill boxing. mark my words. They will charge close to 100 bucks for that fight, thus opening the doors for a rise in all boxing ppv fights, thus further pushing boxing away from mainstream, making boxing too expensive of a sport to watch.
              Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              nothing can top off a mayweather fight.
              That's what that fight does to boxing. Destroys it.

Comment

I've said a long time now that this fight is next for Pac. March-May in 2012 is Pac-Bradlet time.

It's an easier fight then Marquez for Manny IMO.

Comment

Thats a pretty decent scrap. Yeah Bradley doesn't have 1 punch power. But he has the intangibles that comes with being a very good world champion. His heart is on par with Marquez's. he is fast & probably the most important attribute that he has is his incredible stamina/ endurance.

For the fools that believe Pacman ko's him quickly, you will be shocked if they fight. Bradley is better than every opponent that Pacman has faced since he moved to welterweight. He has more stamina than all. he is faster than all. He hasn't been previously destroyed. He's younger than Pacman. In reality all the risk is on Pacman if he takes this fight, real talk, I hope it happens.

what the fuuk do you mean if manny man's up!!! I don't believe people who fight for a living are scared of each other! that's just stupid comment

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                    what the fuuk do you mean if manny man's up!!! I don't believe people who fight for a living are scared of each other! that's just stupid comment
                    I can't begin to tell you how wrong the bold is. Line up any top 10 fighter between 140-154 & offer them a fight with Pacman, there isn't anyone of those 30 fighters that say no. It's Pacman that needs to man up & fight a young, strong, prime fighter that hasn't been previously destroyed. get it right.
                    That's what the **** I mean, now get lost, scram!!

Comment

Thats a pretty decent scrap. Yeah Bradley doesn't have 1 punch power. But he has the intangibles that comes with being a very good world champion. His heart is on par with Marquez's. he is fast & probably the most important attribute that he has is his incredible stamina/ endurance.

For the fools that believe Pacman ko's him quickly, you will be shocked if they fight. Bradley is better than every opponent that Pacman has faced since he moved to welterweight. He has more stamina than all. he is faster than all. He hasn't been previously destroyed. He's younger than Pacman. In reality all the risk is on Pacman if he takes this fight, real talk, I hope it happens.
                      He's not better than Cotto was, and he's not significantly better than Clottey. It would still be first legit fight since those two for Pacquiao.

Bradley should not be getting this fight because of Bradley ducking Khan though. Pacquiao most likely would place a beating on him too, because Pacquiao has more stamina, far more speed, and is simply a far better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X