Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacman mans up and fights Bradley, I'll be impressed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    He should have fought him before jmm. **** he should have fought him before Shane.
    ****, who you tellin? But late is better than never. he has no choice now. Floyd has man-ed up Pacman has no choice now. His string of no-hopers have put him in a bad predicament. He can no longer take the easiest wins avalable. Everyone is realizing what's going on & are tired of it.

Comment

I agree. I mean you can criticize any fight someone has. (Layoff, 147) but at the end of the day Bradley is a TOP NOTCH TALENT and is young, prime, and at the top of his division. I will give Pac major credit for the bout.

Comment

I want to see the Floyd fight but I wouldn't mind this fight.

Win or lose he could still fight Bradley after Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I agree. I mean you can criticize any fight someone has. (Layoff, 147) but at the end of the day Bradley is a TOP NOTCH TALENT and is young, prime, and at the top of his division. I will give Pac major credit for the bout.
          **** yeah, I pitty any idiot that really thinks that margarito, Mosley or Marquez faired better than Bradley would. Only blind nutthuggery could assume such things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            I want to see the Floyd fight but I wouldn't mind this fight.

Win or lose he could still fight Bradley after Floyd.
            I don't want to see Floyd Manny. That fight will kill boxing. mark my words. They will charge close to 100 bucks for that fight, thus opening the doors for a rise in all boxing ppv fights, thus further pushing boxing away from mainstream, making boxing too expensive of a sport to watch.

Comment

no wonder tim reject a khan fight because he is better than every singlr welter than pac kick ass so he should fight pac, not khan...

Comment

duckley is good no doubt but its the other way around, if HE mans up to fight pacquiao, i heard he signed with top rank so i'm guessing the fight has chances of being made

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Thats a pretty decent scrap. Yeah Bradley doesn't have 1 punch power. But he has the intangibles that comes with being a very good world champion. His heart is on par with Marquez's. he is fast & probably the most important attribute that he has is his incredible stamina/ endurance.

For the fools that believe Pacman ko's him quickly, you will be shocked if they fight. Bradley is better than every opponent that Pacman has faced since he moved to welterweight. He has more stamina than all. he is faster than all. He hasn't been previously destroyed. He's younger than Pacman. In reality all the risk is on Pacman if he takes this fight, real talk, I hope it happens.
                  I can kinda dig this..But Cotto was a good win for Pac in my book...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I can kinda dig this..But Cotto was a good win for Pac in my book...
                    Well Rome, if you point out where I said Cotto wasn't a good win, I'd fix it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                      duckley is good no doubt but its the other way around, if HE mans up to fight pacquiao, i heard he signed with top rank so i'm guessing the fight has chances of being made
                      I can't begin to tell you how wrong the bold is. Line up any top 10 fighter between 140-154 & offer them a fight with Pacman, there isn't anyone of those 30 fighters that say no. It's Pacman that needs to man up & fight a young, strong, prime fighter that hasn't been previously destroyed. get it right.

Comment

Working...
                      X