No announcement yet.

Hearn sets the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
    How do you know the Povetkin fight isn't signed? Just because it hasn't been announced, doesn't mean it isn't signed. I'm sure AJ is pissed off Wilder messed him around because he wanted the fight. But I doubt he is pissed off with Hearn.
    I posted a link but it is blocked. Just google Povetkin & the WBN article pops up immediately. It is an article from this morning. Sounds like Hearn did ask the WBA to make a 24 hour deadline to put pressure on Team Wilder but a week has gone by & a contract for both fights is still not signed. Hearn wants the fight on his new American streaming deal while Team Wilder want it on Showtime PPV which I completely understand why Team Wilder would want that. Hell Joshua probably wants that. I'm not a fanboy of either. I just want the fight to happen soon before either one gets upset because they overlook an opponent. 2 Undefeated HWs in their prime for all the marbles does not happen too often. Let's get a deal done but to me it seems that Hearn is the problem not Joshua, Wilder or Finkel. It's one thing after another & if I were team Wilder I wouldn't want the US TV broadcast rights on that streaming site. I'd want it on showtime PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      It's one thing after another & if I were team Wilder I wouldn't want the US TV broadcast rights on that streaming site. I'd want it on showtime PPV.

Wilder publically accepted the $15m purse and does not have a contract with Showtime.

It doesn't matter where Wilder wants it, Matchroom reserve that right to put it on whichever network makes most financial sense for them.

If he refuses to fight anywhere other than Showtime then he should never have accepted the offer and requested a contract from Hearn.

Make no mistake, this whole stink is being kicked off because PBC and Espinoza/Showtime do not like the competition that Matchroom and DAZN are bringing. Matchroom and DAZN will be driving up costs for Showtime and PBC.

It's a business struggle and they don't really care about Wilders future, they care about keeping their assets.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I posted a link but it is blocked. Just google Povetkin & the WBN article pops up immediately. It is an article from this morning. Sounds like Hearn did ask the WBA to make a 24 hour deadline to put pressure on Team Wilder but a week has gone by & a contract for both fights is still not signed. Hearn wants the fight on his new American streaming deal while Team Wilder want it on Showtime PPV which I completely understand why Team Wilder would want that. Hell Joshua probably wants that. I'm not a fanboy of either. I just want the fight to happen soon before either one gets upset because they overlook an opponent. 2 Undefeated HWs in their prime for all the marbles does not happen too often. Let's get a deal done but to me it seems that Hearn is the problem not Joshua, Wilder or Finkel. It's one thing after another & if I were team Wilder I wouldn't want the US TV broadcast rights on that streaming site. I'd want it on showtime PPV.
        i saw that article id love to see if this site posts it

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          are you gonna make me shut my mouth yiu f@ckin mug.....as i said before the offer on the table is still there so all wilder has to do is take the fight for april and he will earn his career highest payday which is 7 times .....i don's see any reason why wilder wouod not want to face joshua for all the belts in april.....what you gonna say to that you even bigger c@nt 🤓
          Pipe down kid, and try and get a life instead of regurgitating Eddie Hearn IFL tv interviews on forums😬😬

The offer isn’t on the table for the next fight though is it???
          Cause we all know he’s fighting Povetkin next...
          Wilder and AJ want the fight. Hearn doesn’t. It’s blatantly obvious.

Seriously you Hearn fanboys are on another level of delusion😭😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            The counter offer was DENIED being discussed and a MONTH later when the terms revealed were not fit by team Joshua so it wasnt an AGREED contract you imbecile .

The AGREED contract was from team Wilder they AGREED which what HAD to be signed to make the fight , again you imbecile ! lol

Haymon would not use 50 Million to throw away on a Wilder fight thats why he went to go borrow it from a backer /sponsor , dummy bc the fight isnt 100 Million .

If he had his own money he would use it instead of paying the investor back with interest wouldn't he ?

O.K stupid re read this and come back with more mindless shyte! lol
            You can’t even spell Klitschko😂😂😂 you’re in no position to call anyone stupid.
            “Klitchko”🤣🤣🤣

AJ said he’d take 50m if offered but when the offer was actually made, “the terms weren’t suitable”😭😭😭 “it has to be in the UK for the fans doe”😭😭
            Weak excuse.

Another moron questioning whether BILLIONAIRE Al Haymon would invest 50m in a fight🙈🙈🙈

This is exactly why you’re on my ignore list...

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              You never answered anything to the points i replied to you.
              Joshua has reapeatedly boxed tougher foes than wilder.
              He in 5 defences acquired 4 different belts compared with wilder who has just one belt.
              Joshua has beaten an all time great in klitchcko (who wilder openly admitted to avoiding) whyte was unbeaten , breazeale was unbeaten , parker was unbeaten and now he is facing a fighter whose only loss is to WK.
              wilder in the other hand has consistently faced can after can since beatimg stiverne and his only notable win is against the 112 year luis ortiz.
              Joshua when this fight finally gets made will smash wilder in half and all wilder has to do is sign for 13/04/2019 and donkey will get what he deserves.
              I’ll make it quick scrub

AJ brings the $ in so he’s able to attract the names and belts that Wilder can’t because he’s high risk that doesn’t pay as good

It’s the same reason why Canelo has a better resume then GGg. Because fighters go where the $ is

Don’t act like it’s because your hero is so special

Those 4 belts aren’t realky impressive when you consider he got 1 from Martin , 1 from Klit who didn’t even have the belt the WBA just decided to make the fight for anstrap , and from Parker . Don’t include the IBO

Got it groupie

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Pipe down kid, and try and get a life instead of regurgitating Eddie Hearn IFL tv interviews on forums😬😬

The offer isn’t on the table for the next fight though is it???
                Cause we all know he’s fighting Povetkin next...
                Wilder and AJ want the fight. Hearn doesn’t. It’s blatantly obvious.

Seriously you Hearn fanboys are on another level of delusion😭😭😭
                Delusional about what.....you want me to believ what wilder and finkle say and ignore what hearn and joshua say.
                The contract is still on wilders desk and he can sign for the fight for april.
                Its 8 months away so i see no issue with it that is because wilder no matter who he fights in the future will not give him that $15 million payday not to mention another 5 million for any challenger he wants.
                Now i will say this if wilder wants to fight on showtime and hearn wants it on dazn then i understand wilder not wanting to sign the fight.
                But i also understand that if hearn wants to put it on DAZN as its his business then i understand.
                Somebody has to compromise or this fight will not happen but i will say one things showtime have hardly made wilder rich and have not paid him anywhere near what hearn is offering so i know who should be compromising.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  It's a little funny that you call other people idiots and bla bla, but forget to mention that Wilder actually ACCEPTED that offer

Another deluded fanboy.
                  How exactly am I a Wilder fanboy? Please explain you sad little Hearn nut gobbler.
                  I’m just a GENUINE boxing fan who wants to see the best fight in the division. You’re obviously not...

Wilder accepted the lowball offer because HE WANTS THE FIGHT!!!
                  And Hearn still backed out😂😂😂 “we got to fight Povetkin doe” “the offer is on the table for next April still”😭😭😭
                  Seriously, how do you brainwashed ******s buy into all this stuff??🙈🙈
                  Hearn never had any true intention of making this fight next, his actions PROVE THAT! I made 40k from this fiasco though so it’s all good.

Imagine AJ had accepted the 50m offer and then Finkel/Team Wilder came back and said we’ve got to fight someone else but the offer is still available next April. Would that be justifiable??? Cause that’s exactly what Hearn has done.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    How exactly am I a Wilder fanboy? Please explain you sad little Hearn nut gobbler.
                    I’m just a GENUINE boxing fan who wants to see the best fight in the division. You’re obviously not...

Wilder accepted the lowball offer because HE WANTS THE FIGHT!!!
                    And Hearn still backed out😂😂😂 “we got to fight Povetkin doe” “the offer is on the table for next April still”😭😭😭
                    Seriously, how do you brainwashed ******s buy into all this stuff??🙈🙈
                    Hearn never had any true intention of making this fight next, his actions PROVE THAT! I made 40k from this fiasco though so it’s all good.

Imagine AJ had accepted the 50m offer and then Finkel/Team Wilder came back and said we’ve got to fight someone else but the offer is still available next April. Would that be justifiable??? Cause that’s exactly what Hearn has done.
                    So if he accepted the offer, why are you mentioned an offer that wasn't accepted before hand

Wilder had a contract, didn't sign it. Blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I’ll make it quick scrub

AJ brings the $ in so he’s able to attract the names and belts that Wilder can’t because he’s high risk that doesn’t pay as good

It’s the same reason why Canelo has a better resume then GGg. Because fighters go where the $ is

Don’t act like it’s because your hero is so special

Those 4 belts aren’t realky impressive when you consider he got 1 from Martin , 1 from Klit who didn’t even have the belt the WBA just decided to make the fight for anstrap , and from Parker . Don’t include the IBO

Got it groupie
                      mug just accept that joshua is the kingpin of the division.
                      He has beaten better fighters.
                      He has gained more belts.
                      He puts more bums on seats
                      He sells more ppv and he has had half the fights your stringbean donkey wilder.
                      Your fighter is the king of the tomato cans.
                      What a muppet you are

Comment

Working...
                      X