No announcement yet.

The official “troll poster hall of fame”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    He wasn't a troll. He was just an island man that learned the cold ways of the world the hard way. He was a very aware individual. He posts the same thoughts i had but he stated them more eloquently but he was an English teacher so that is expected.

PS: i don't have problem being called Sunspace.
    safeplace and his only real friend (his own hand) were trolls. im not surprised you ''3'' got along

punchr is def a troll. not a top troll, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      safeplace and his only real friend (his own hand) were trolls. im not surprised you ''3'' got along

punchr is def a troll. not a top troll, doe.
      He wasn't a troll. i know you remember his excellent commentary on the topical social issues of the day. Others would remember his great commentary on politics.

Shame on MEGA for banning such a great member.

Comment

He wasn't a troll. i know you remember his excellent commentary on the topical social issues of the day. Others would remember his great commentary on politics.

Shame on MEGA for banning such a great member.
        again, im not surprised you was his only other friend.

i wonder if MCC was close to him as well

Comment

again, im not surprised you was his only other friend.

i wonder if MCC was close to him as well
          No. Shockingly a lot of people dislike Sunspace for being his normal self. So i wouldn't be surprised if MCC never liked him too.

You hated me more than him. i remember when you ignored me but not him back in the day.

Comment

No. Shockingly a lot of people dislike Sunspace for being his normal self. So i wouldn't be surprised if MCC never liked him too.

You hated me more than him. i remember when you ignored me but not him back in the day.
            iow, 99 % of us saw through safeplaces act. he and MCC would have been

they both saw only one type of crime, white on black. this is also why you were so close to safeplace and like ''minded'' trolls.

speaking of crimes, you havent visited my thread in a while

i dont hate people, i hate the way they act. if a smart person acts stupid, i kinda feel sorry for them.

since i dont like feeling sorry for people, i send some of them to igland. i enjoyed decimating safeplace and his right hand friend thewhitegirl

Comment

iow, 99 % of us saw through safeplaces act. he and MCC would have been

they both saw only one type of crime, white on black. this is also why you were so close to safeplace and like ''minded'' trolls.

speaking of crimes, you havent visited my thread in a while

i dont hate people, i hate the way they act. if a smart person acts stupid, i kinda feel sorry for them.

since i dont like feeling sorry for people, i send some of them to igland. i enjoyed decimating safeplace and his right hand friend thewhitegirl
              i will check the thread tomorrow. Good night!

Comment

i will check the thread tomorrow. Good night!

cant wait

Comment

Punchr........

Comment

Stax on Deck
                    Bobby Deez
                    Punchr

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Stax on Deck
                      Bobby Deez
                      Punchr
                      No. There is nothing spectacular about him. He's plain and dry. He is on the same level as the WaterBoy alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X