No announcement yet.

The official “troll poster hall of fame”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How do we know if that was his girlfriend or not? None of us are sure there.

Sunspace had to keep coming with new accounts because the mods went at him aggressively.
    Either you are sunspace or you are cray cray too.

It actually made me feel pretty uncomfortable how unhinged that poster was. Mirko/Sugarcaine strays into that territory now and then but I think he's pretty harmless on the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      Either you are sunspace or you are cray cray too.

It actually made me feel pretty uncomfortable how unhinged that poster was. Mirko/Sugarcaine strays into that territory now and then but I think he's pretty harmless on the whole.
      We don't know if that was really his girl or not. What makes you so sure that was just an alt he created?

Comment

I wasn't aware there were any Sunspace apologists left

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          We don't know if that was really his girl or not. What makes you so sure that was just an alt he created?
          I wouldn't imagine that dudes who have the time and motivation to create that many alts/posts, have the ability to get a girlfriend.

Honestly I'm not posting as much these days and looking to ditch my gf just to be in contention for POTY 2019 (I need 2018 just to climb the rankings and break the top 10).

Comment

I wouldn't imagine that dudes who have the time and motivation to create that many alts/posts, have the ability to get a girlfriend.

Honestly I'm not posting as much these days and looking to ditch my gf just to be in contention for POTY 2019 (I need 2018 just to make climb the rankings and break the top 10).
            He was a complex dude and he was unemployed English teacher plus how hard is it to get a girl where you are? Just practice proper hygiene and be able to hold a sensible conversation and at a minimum you should be able to get an average to ugly girl.

Comment

Honestly I'm not posting as much these days and looking to ditch my gf just to be in contention for POTY 2019 (I need 2018 just to climb the rankings and break the top 10)
              Already done that, plus I quit my job to be able to fully focus on what's really important in life: posting on bscene.

But I still can't get that damn award, I don't know what else can I do. Buy a more expensive computer? Get faster Internet connection? Record me raping somebody and post the video on here? What?! Somebody tell me what I have to do to get that award and I swear I'll fckin do it, even if it's the last thing I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Already done that, plus I quit my job to be able to fully focus on what's really important in life: posting on bscene.

But I still can't get that damn award, I don't know what else can I do. Buy a more expensive computer? Get faster Internet connection? Record me raping somebody and post the video on here? What?! Somebody tell me what I have to do to get that award and I swear I'll fckin do it, even if it's the last thing I do.
                Show more Polish influence. Post funny and fcked things that happen in Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Maybe he does deserve the criticism, but Bobby is still a good troll IMO. Unlike WaterBoy, who is just a waste of bandwidth.

Sunspace had an imaginary girlfriend as an alt. He also had other alts that had unique personalities that would have conversations with each other. He would eventually start acting like himself after the alt he used was confirmed to be him. His alt would get banned and then he would repeat the process. He did that at least 10 times.

That isn't normal behavior, even for a troll.

an alt having an alt girlfriend really highlights just how pathetic all of this can get. down the rabbit hole and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Maybe he does deserve the criticism, but Bobby is still a good troll IMO. Unlike WaterBoy, who is just a waste of bandwidth.

Sunspace had an imaginary girlfriend as an alt. He also had other alts that had unique personalities that would have conversations with each other. He would eventually start acting like himself after the alt he used was confirmed to be him. His alt would get banned and then he would repeat the process. He did that at least 10 times.

That isn't normal behavior, even for a troll.

I remember that ****!

Every day there was a new lounge thread by a new account.

That account would get about 5 or 6 posts in before getting banned.

Was that at the start of this year? Like February or March?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Racistpinetree

All time great

“Zulu elders”
                      Women evolved from potatoes
                      That thread was bumped recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X