Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook and Spence trade words face to face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time Errol opens his mouth he comes off as a ****y self entitled *******. Waiting for him to fight someone other than last nights leftovers.

Comment

• I have a feeling this is going to be fight of the year! I cant wait!!

Comment

• a couple of unknowns why I can't make up my mind who wins this fight

can brook make the ww limit healthily or does spence have a decent chin?

best fight this year on paper.

Comment

• Brook looks flabby and sick especially in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Brook looks flabby and sick especially in the face.
            LOL larry holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Great fight

we will finally see if Spence is the truth or just another bumbeater hypejob like Golovkin
              fixed that for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                a couple of unknowns why I can't make up my mind who wins this fight

can brook make the ww limit healthily or does spence have a decent chin?

best fight this year on paper.
                He seems like a health nut I don't think making weight will be an issue, I'm more concerned that he hadn't fought since breaking his orbital bone against Golovkin getting stopped. Usually after a tough physical loss like that especially with a broken bone in the face ideally I like to see a tune up, that's usually how it goes after a tough loss so props to him for fighting back to back ones but it may come back to hurt him.

Comment

• how will Spence deal with an opponent with superior handspeed and a great clinch game? does he even have a chin?

too many questions for Spence to answer.

but it's sad that Kell has a built-in excuse if he loses. eye injury and weight.

Spence telling him to stand still and not run is a bad sign. can he cut off the ring?

Kell might pot shot and clinch his way to victory.

Comment

• This is a good fight but I think Spence's nipple advantage will be too much for Brook to overcome

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      cut and dried? brook is the favourite lol. why are people taking for granted spence beats brook cause he beat bundu and algieri?
                      No, actually, you are wrong mate. Errol Spence, Jr is the slight betting favourite in this bout. Most of the British public is favoring the American boxer over Kell Brook. Here is the proof: http://www.betboxing.org/odds/kell-b...-betting-odds/

Comment

Working...
                      X