No announcement yet.

Would you go live on Mars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you go live on Mars?

Say in 5 or so years Space X, etc start sending crews of 100 or so to Mars to build a sizable colony there. The colony would work to begin terraforming Mars and you would be there for at least a year.

If you met the requirements to go (good health, useful skills, etc) would you do it? There's a decent chance you either wouldn't come back to earth and if you did, your life would be very different than it was before.

Yeah.

If Mars has Wifi, weight rooms, and dispensaries, I'm in for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yeah.

If Mars has Wifi, weight rooms, and dispensaries, I'm in for sure.
      I'm sure you'd be able to grow your own pot without the police sniffing around!!

The Wifi could get tricky though. You'd have a delay for sure trying to watch any **** stored on terrestrial servers!

Comment

Hell no, Aint no women on mars

Comment

Sure, as long as they keep the *******s out or make it legal to kill them and have cute, big titted women, then I'd go. And as long as someone wasn't siphoning the oxygen like in Total Recall.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Hell no, Aint no women on mars

There would be some women in your crew! Actually, I'm sure a 50/50 mix would prove to be most conducive to psychological health of the crew! Then you'd get to have sex on Mars!

You could maybe even fck a martian if you find one!

Comment

Yes. For the right price.

Comment

Hell no. That planet isn't habitable. Earth is the only habitable planet in our solar system. I'm good where i'm at.

Comment

Let's say it's 50 males 50 females: All you have to do as a male is kill the other 49 males and then take all 50 hoes for yourself. Now you are the supreme ruler of an entire FUCCING planet and have 50 bytches you can fucc

Comment

It would be a one way trip. Most would be dead within a few months from solar radiation.

Comment

Working...
                    X