Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the draw for the Jack-Degale fight a fair result?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Anyone who had the fight a draw wasnt actually scoring the fight .

You guys might LOOK at it and probably are socializing while watching it but anyone whos actually motivated to score the fight CORRECTLY cant have it draw bc Stevenson won no fewer than 7 rnds .....

Yea you could say it was a draw but thats false .

I actually like getting the correct rnds won and lost .
    Slow down, read and comprehend.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
      I personally had it 115–113 Stevenson despite picking Badou to win the fight. I could definitely see 115-113 Jack or a draw as 2 of the rounds I believe could have gone either way. I was really drunk doe.
      Slow down, read and comprehend....

Comment

I thought a draw was fair. Jack gave away too many early rounds. If he invested more to the body early on he may have been able to wear down Adonis and get a late round stoppage.

Comment

I thought it was fair. Personally, I thought Stevenson had pulled it out with the earlier rounds but Jack finish the fight strong and Adonis appeared to be surviving and holding on for dear life in the later rounds. Therefore 7-5 either way or 6-6 is fair verdict in my judgement.

Comment

Guys, I meant to talk about the DeGale fight.... I scored the fight with Adonis a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Slow down, read and comprehend....
              Thanks for the advice. I now see the post is talking about the DeGale fight. Easy mistake to make the night after Jack’s most recent draw.

Comment

I think I actually had Degale winning by a round at the time, but the consensus seemed to be that the draw was harsher on Jack than on Degale

Comment

I had Jack beating DeGale, Bute & Periban. He lost to The Pimp though

Comment

They both fought at the same pace, just as pathetic. I don't want to watch that crap again. It should have been a majority loss for both.

Comment

Working...
                    X