Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Kovalev coulda beaten Roy Jones Jr in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      I was watching RJJ fight Clinton Woods on YouTube and Woods was able to get RJJ back against the ropes on at least a couple of occasions.

Though you think a murderous puncher like Kovalev would be able to KO RJJ with a brutal body shot or break him down gradually if he was able to get Roy Jones Jr near the ropes fairly regularly?
      roy in his prime was way too quick for kovalev.

even in the clinton woods fight he was already slipping thats why Woods was able to have his moments on the ropes.

Roy in his prime id say was 168lbs to about a year before the Woods fight. during that time no one could beat him IMO

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
        I was watching RJJ fight Clinton Woods on YouTube and Woods was able to get RJJ back against the ropes on at least a couple of occasions.

Though you think a murderous puncher like Kovalev would be able to KO RJJ with a brutal body shot or break him down gradually if he was able to get Roy Jones Jr near the ropes fairly regularly?
        Kovalev stops RJJ in the mid rounds. Kovalev has a God given gift, a killer instinct, devastating power, and high ring IQ. RJJ depended on athleticism and reflexes, he would make Kovalev look foolish for about two rounds before King Kovalev finds that chin and mauls him.

Comment

Maybe with Olympic-style drug testing, otherwise I'd only give him a puncher's chance.

Comment

NO Kovalev and prime Roy Jones, I dont think its close. I love Kovalev's style, and dont wanna take anythng away from his victories but Roy Jones was just on another level, and he had great power too. plus the way he fights would be just perfect for a prime roy

Comment

No Roy Jones in his prime was a god

Comment

Nobody beats prime Jones.

Nobody.

Comment

Nope. ......

Comment

kovalev is tailor made for rjj super prime

Comment

Of course he could. Kovalev has excellent timing with that power. Timing can be a speed killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X