No announcement yet.

The Golovkin detractors are laughably stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    golovkin out landed outworked and outpunched canelo in the first fight = draw

golovkin outboxed canelo in the center of the ring, outworked canelo, and outpunched him again = lost

u cant win a decision against this ginger freak. every fighter going to lose a decision no matter what unless u win all rounds like floyd, but still only win MD (what the heck??? hahhahahahahaha). canelo biggest fraud in the sport. lara got robbed. trout should have at least got a draw. cotto fight very close. golovkin robbed twice.

ON WHAT F#CKING PLANET IS THIS WHAT HAPPENED?

holy **** the narratives that you guys believe are hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      you said 8-6..............how the hell can a fight be scored 8-6??

You could not invent this thread in a work of fiction.

Comment

i dont think they even like canelo that much if at all, they just hate golovkin so much, pretty sad bunch alrite

u would think golovkin was a ginger ped user who spoke no english whatsoever and who got lucky with every close fight hes had it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          It's the same goofs in every thread.

Same dumb mfers sho said Jacob's got robbed now saying Canelo worked GGG..

Funniest thing is they're all floyd fans and when he used to land a jab to the body or head it counted as 10 punches, now not only do jabs not exist, you actually lose points for controlling rounds with them.
          Can I ask you a question? I could have scored it either way, not a fan of either guy, so no axe to grind here.

How could one say GGG was "controlling" rounds with anything? A jab, body punches, etc when he was being backed up?

To me if he was controlling with a jab he would have not been backed up on so many of those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            ???????????
            I scored the fight 8 rounds to 6 for GGG also. Wanna fight about it? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Ladies and gentleman of the jury, exhibit A. ^^^^^^ One of the dumbest window lickers in NSB history....
              oh really? What happens to the keynesian cross and the Is curve when the interest rate falls????

Comment

the problem here is team GGG trashtalk backfired him
                they wanted mexican style war but GGG boxed canelo
                yes it was stupid not to box canelo coz of handspeed handicap & reach advantage
                but their comment backfired them
                that's it

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Can I ask you a question? I could have scored it either way, not a fan of either guy, so no axe to grind here.

How could one say GGG was "controlling" rounds with anything? A jab, body punches, etc when he was being backed up?

To me if he was controlling with a jab he would have not been backed up on so many of those rounds.
                  I'm not saying this fight in particular either. I had it 7-5 for GGG but I think Canelo fought fantastic.

Ggg circled the ring most of the fight, that's boxing, not being backed up. Canelo got backed up in the first fight. Ggg never touched the ropes one time all night.

Just sick of the hypocrisy on this site. Floyd spends half a fight on the ropes and he's a master boxer who controlled the fight. GGG circles his opponent and boxes and he got " broken" and pushed around.. please......

Comment

I'm not saying this fight in particular either. I had it 7-5 for GGG but I think Canelo fought fantastic.

Ggg circled the ring most of the fight, that's boxing, not being backed up. Canelo got backed up in the first fight. Ggg never touched the ropes one time all night.

Just sick of the hypocrisy on this site. Floyd spends half a fight on the ropes and he's a master boxer who controlled the fight. GGG circles his opponent and boxes and he got " broken" and pushed around.. please......
                    I understand that point, makes sense. yes people are not objective... I agree with your conclusion about the fight they both fought well.

Comment

There's no hypocrisy here. You never saw Floyd begging any of his opponents to fight a certain way.

Team Golovkin would not shut up about Canelo running and not standing and trading and "Mexican style."

But come fight night Canelo obliges them....and Golovkin is the one who b1tches out!

Frankly that team deserves all the flak they're getting.

Comment

Working...
                      X