Joshua vs. Miller - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    I don't like Joshua for ducking Wilder
    Is there confirmation of this? I hear so many conflicting reports.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      But has there been a poll thread though, cunt?
      Have you just learned a naughty word? Prick.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Is there confirmation of this? I hear so many conflicting reports.
        Check this out:

Later in the video, Whyte calls out Hearn to his face over Joshua and him not accepting the 50 million for the Wilder fight. Hearn's response is very telling.

Comment

I think Miller has a good chance to win. He hits hard and has never been hurt or knocked down and he throws a huge amount of punches while AJ throws very few punches a round. But if I have to pick a winner I pick AJ by KO because so far he has KOed almost everyone he ever fought including some very good fighters.

Comment

Miller is made for a guy like Joshua. I think AJ looks great in stopping Miller in the second half of this fight. I see absolutely nothing Miller does that should trouble Joshua.

Comment

Fat Baby Miller will get exposed for the hype job that he is. Easy work.

Comment

Comment

The only chance Miller has is taking the fight the distance. Miller probably has a better gas tank than Joshua and with his pitta patta high workrate, can decision Joshua. BUT boxing is extremely corrupt and most likely DAZN already have at least one judge bought off, so a decision win for Miller in the debut of Joshua's big push in the States is highly unlikely.

The most probable outcome is a Joshua KO, Miller is unproven and is only getting this title shot because he can sell the fight with his juvenile sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    Have you just learned a naughty word? Prick.
                    Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to you.

I thought I was talking to your whore mother.

Comment

I've never seen Miller hurt. If he turns out to have an iron chin he could get through the early onslaught and take over when AJ gets tired. But then again who is the biggest puncher he's faced? Bogdanadu Haupadu or some other random scrabble cunt. I could see him getting destroyed early, he doesn't have the skills to box, he'll try to press forward, get hurt, panic and back up to the ropes and get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X