Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pac beating Thurman/Spence/Crawford rank him above Money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Hell yeah! If he can accomplish that feat it will be very difficult to argue against it because these are some of the guys that Money May had deliberately avoided while he was yet an active fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      No problem boy....
      Thank you. I pm’d you a day ago. I’m waiting for an email.
      You got my name... you read my pm. Yet no email?

I got stood up before, more than once.
      If I get no email or we can’t arrange something today.
      The matter is closed and forgottten. I won’t call you out try to shame you.

That’s all I got.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 07-15-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
        Pac > Mayweather already. Landslide

Or we’re talking financially? Then Floyd > anybody
        Except they haven't quantified how much his worth is including all the property he has in the Philippines, CA actually used US Dollar value on mine and i got hit with the millionaire tax rate for state taxes over it. Its one of the reasons why I am moving out of CA because it and New York are the only states that do that in their assessments.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          LOL fair enough! Imeant to include that option also!

Let me guess cause of resume?
          I don’t rate Floyd that highly either. I do give h props for marketing, and playing people.

He’s a. Showman!

If pac beats those three.... wow.. king. O kings.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Except they haven't quantified how much his worth is including all the property he has in the Philippines, CA actually used US Dollar value on mine and i got hit with the millionaire tax rate for state taxes over it. Its one of the reasons why I am moving out of CA because it and New York are the only states that do that in their assessments.
            Man good luck. I’m from TX. We don’t have state tax here thank god lol. I got offered to relocate to San Diego, Bay Area, LA many times and turned it down. Uncle Sam can’t have that much of my check

Comment

That is 3 impossible wins for a 40-year old worn out legend. That's too much. It's one thing to do this when you're in your prime but when you're on your way out that's not fair. Only a hater of all haters would not consider that feat above anything else. If he beats that trio at this stage, I'd say he's the greatest of all time bar-none, no one comes close. That is a suicide mission though.

Even Hercules did his 12 labors when he was on his prime not as old as Gandalf. Man, Errol freaking Spence alone would kill Manny. Errol has a style that would deteriorate any fighter at any era. Even if Manny would survive Errol to go on the next stage, the deterioration will be so much, that he has no more left for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                I get bent over by Cali property Taxes.. homes in San Jose, and in San Mateo. I couldn’t afford to buy the homes I own now, and could pay the rent either.

I look rich, only to tax collectors. I got a similar problem in Tokyo, we own a home, and bought a two car garage sized piece of land in Kamakura, and I pay taxes on it too.

I own nothing.. I merely pay the tax man for the right to say it’s mine. Taxman is my master...idiot taxpayer is my slave name.. my SSN is what my master calls me.
                In japan, I am “my number”. Literally not figuratively, I got card, like everyone in japan, and it’s called “my number”

https://www.gov-online.go.jp/tokusyu/mynumber/ad/

Comment

Floyd beat Pacquiao, along with 23 other world champions, and retired undefeated.

It doesn't matter what Pacquiao does. He's not overcoming the head to head loss, especially when looking back it's clear that Floyd was pretty washed up and Pac still had a lot to give. Not to mention Pacquiao already has 7 losses and 2 draws on his record.

That doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao is an absolutely legendary fighter, and beating the current top crop of welterweights would be worthy of celebration on its own merits. Doing it at 40+ would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Resume, quality of wins, accomplishments (champ in 8 weight classes, fighter of decade), and a fan friendly style.
                    No mention of CWs dodgy fake titles a bunch of loses and stopped twice, cramps lost and found God, broken shoulders and tight socks.

Its good when you can turn a blind eye to cover up what you dont wanna see, a side effect of hero worship and youth.

Comment

3 belt holders, all undefeated, all in their primes. You would have to!

Comment

Working...
                      X