Goodbye JMM you were great but not quite elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Jmm is an absolute G and he's better than pac
    He did have Pacquiao's number, I have no problem admitting that. As the cliche goes, styles make fights and JMM's style was a bit of a nightmare (to say the least) for Manny. JMM won more rounds against Manny in their four fights and brutally KO'd him. Manny had a bunch more knockdowns, though. It was an incredibly hyper competitive four fights. But as a Pacquiao fan I got no problem admitting that JMM gets the clear edge in their set of fights (obviously that KO sealed the deal on that).

But in an all-time respect, Manny will be ahead of JMM on literally every credible list.

Comment

Certainly not the greatest Mexican of his time, as I always held him a distant third to MAB and MOrales but much like Norton for Ali, this was the one guy Pac could not figure out completely.

JMM was certaonly elite and certainly an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        He did have Pacquiao's number, I have no problem admitting that. As the cliche goes, styles make fights and JMM's style was a bit of a nightmare (to say the least) for Manny. JMM won more rounds against Manny in their four fights and brutally KO'd him. Manny had a bunch more knockdowns, though. It was an incredibly hyper competitive four fights. But as a Pacquiao fan I got no problem admitting that JMM gets the clear edge in their set of fights (obviously that KO sealed the deal on that).

But in an all-time respect, Manny will be ahead of JMM on literally every credible list.

List don't mean much just a person's opinion I rate Marquez higher

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          List don't mean much just a person's opinion I rate Marquez higher
          I respect your opinion, and it certainly is an opinion/argument that can be made. Juan had an incredible career, an elite career, and brutally KO'd Manny once, and even prior to that was getting the better of Manny in those previous three fights (although each fight was uber competitive).

Comment

Just thinking of how Maqrquez would mix in those amazing combinations and counters screams Elite fighter imo. Never been knocked out, Fought stronger into an older age, Has good wins, multiple division champ. Hes definitely Elite imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              That's hilarious as **** coming from you, Mirko the Troll, an alleged adult male who has admitted on here than you and your family have your walls lined with Floyd Mayweather Jr. posters, you corny ass motherf**ker

That's what f**king prepubescent teenagers do, and you're talking about Pacquiao fans who hail Manny as their national hero
              Sure Mike Dump, don't sound cheap bro. The fact that you get sensitive because I talk about PAC is hilarious. Actually putting up Floyd posters on my walls and schools in Turkey is something I will push! Good idea. I'll even push for #48 posters!

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                As usual with you, that's bull****. Marco Antonio Berrera. Eric Morrales. Miguel Cotto.
                None were prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Sure Mike Dump, don't sound cheap bro. The fact that you get sensitive because I talk about PAC is hilarious.
                  Dude Pac gets thrashed on here constantly, trust me, I'm used to it. I'm just pointing out how ironic it is that you're talking down on Manny fans for idolizing Pacquiao, meanwhile you're the supposedly grown ass man with posters of another male on your walls

You corny ass prepubescent cheeseball

Comment

I think that it was 3-1 Marquez. He should have won the first and second fight against a juiced pacquiao aka pacroids

Comment

This site bores me sometimes pac is a legend, Marquez is a legend and Floyd I'd a legend does everything have to become petty name calling on here? We are talking about the of the greatest fighters ever whether you have them to ten or top 50 theyre still elite considering how old is a sport with his many combatants get other yourselves

Comment

Working...
                      X