Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye & Bellew's Key Sparring Partners - Bryant Jennings vs Dereck Chisora - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye & Bellew's Key Sparring Partners - Bryant Jennings vs Dereck Chisora - Who Wins?

During training camp for their fight tonight...

David Haye's key sparring partner was - Bryant Jennings

Tony Bellew's key sparring partner was - Dereck Chisora

Put them in a ring together and who wins - Chisora vs Jennings?
    Chisora by KO - TKO - RTD
    44.44%
    Jennings by KO - TKO - RTD
    11.11%
    Chisora by Decision
    0.00%
    Jennings by Decision
    44.44%
    Draw
    0.00%

I take Jennings over chisora. It would be a great fight but jennings has too many advantages

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      I take Jennings over chisora. It would be a great fight but jennings has too many advantages
      He has the advantages but doesn't use them too well whereas Chisora has somewhat respectable power and a very sturdy body. It'll be a battle to see which one gasses out first.

Comment

Im going to go with the better technical guy here ,Jennings . Jennings also helped Chisora for Whyte . I think a durable sound boxer has an easier time with Chisora than a pressure slugging type like Chisora does with better skills like Jennings.

Comment

Jennings by decision

Comment

Neither guy because the British Boxing authorities would find out, see the potential for a riveting match and terminate it post haste!

Seriously though... I like Chisora always have...the guy has put himself in a great position, he has fought at the top of the pyrmid and done respectably, even when losing. Jennings is a good fighter with some skills as well, but not a philly heavyweight!

If I had to guess I would give it to Jennings because of some serious flaws with Derrick: a) Derrick fights to the level of his comp. b) Derrick has his own ideas about winning and losing and does not "judge" well for fights. Derrick isn't knocking Jennings out, too slow of foot, not enough power or speed in the hands, and thats the bottom line here.

I believe that if Derrick changes certain things he will get another opportunity one day. his experience and willingness to fight all commers will help him at that point. If he starts training a little smarter, he could be a lot better.

Comment

Working...
            X