No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Signs With Top Rank, ESPN; Wilder Rematch In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Listening to Wilder interview Minutes ago...

Sounds like nothing has changed despite Fury's new Deal!
    Fury and Warren have said they are fighting in April/early May regardless.

With this new news, we are talking atleast another 2-4 weeks negotiations.

No way in hell it happens next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      That right hand in the 12th round that sent Fury into the shadow realm for 5 seconds really made that man into a new man!

He second guessed taking the rematch , gave his entire purse to a charity when its been exposed that charities usually take donations and spend it mostly on themselves an not the issues their supposed to be helping with, lost massive amount of weight even more than he ever has even during his off time, seemed obsessed with Wilder and now made a move that likely puts off the Wilder vs Fury 2 fight!

That right hand needs to be put in a museum when Wilder retires!
      ^^^^ This right here. That punch must have really put the fear of God in Tyson Fury. It zapped all of the confidence out him. For example: Just the other day he was pondering whether or not he had sustained any lasting effects or brain damage from that head shot he accumulated from Deontay Wilder in that 12th round. He as doubts that he may get knockout the next time because he became dangerously close to being knockout the last time

Comment

• They will figure something out to make the fight happen. I could see if there was another belt out there but Wilder has 1 and Joshua has the other 3. Fury would then duck and fight randoms on ESPN. He needs a belt to be marketable, so they'll make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Fury and Warren have said they are fighting in April/early May regardless.

With this new news, we are talking atleast another 2-4 weeks negotiations.

No way in hell it happens next.
          Yeah I think Fury gets a Soft Touch for his ESPN Debut

Comment

• I would not be in any rush to invest money in Tyson Fury given his penchant for recreational drugs.

Without having Wilder to aim at I can see Fury getting low and ending up ballooning in weight again. I feel that as long as he feels the majority of people believe that he won the Wilder fight he's happy not to prove his point. It's not like he has the pop to knock Wilder out anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I just can't see any way this fight happens any time soon.

Not after this.
              There is plenty of money on the table.... just needs negotiations which are fair for a deal to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                There is plenty of money on the table.... just needs negotiations which are fair for a deal to happen.
                Down the line possibly.

Any time soon? No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  Of course AJ could make the fight with Wilder at any time...
                  BY PAYING HIM WAAAY TOO MUCH YOU THICKO. Joshua wants the fight, that much we know - Wilder says so, and Hearn and Joshua have gone to great efforts to make the fight. Your skinny American hype job has a big mouth and won't even answer the phone when s&%t gets real.

Did Mayweather pay his subordinates way too much to fight him? Nope. AJ brings about 80% of the commercial value to a fight with Wilder, and 4 belts. If you don't think 40% is fair then you have your head up your ass and don't know anything about how this stuff works.

Wilder priced himself out. He's a coward with a big mouth. If you cannot see this you are a moron.
                  Just stop

Yes I get it AJs the man and you’d suck him off if given the opportunity

We can agree that Wilder / AJ Probably is or near the biggest financial fight to be made

If that’s the case and Parker got a % Wilder who brings way more to the table in every way possible has to be worth a higher % then Parker who reportedly got in the 33-35% range , But Wilder is worth 20 in your opinion. You realize that by looking at things it would kind of seem like your opinion really dont mean sh.it because you can’t even be honest about the situation and would rather swing off AJs nuts

Originally posted by that g View Post
                  So are you admitting wilder only made 7mil from the fury fight??
                  Don’t know don’t care 7,10 ,13 ,156 millIon whatever the # is it’s a good payday all that matters is they fought and it was a great fight because both sides negotiated a deal both thought were fair . If one side just made sh.it offers not giving credit to what the other brought or represented revenue wise in it wouldn’t have been made

didmt Fury say in Pounds so isn’t that around

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                    Too bad Wilder lost the fight
                    I don’t see no “1” on the record of Wilder in the lost column!

What we do know is that ref Jack Reiss has admitted he did whatever it takes to keep Tyson Fury in the fight and has went against his own protocols!

Never have I seen a ref change up his cadence in counting on a knockdown!

Listen to the difference how he says it from 1-6 and from 7-9!

Sounds like Reiss had money on Fury or a draw possibly!

Thank god if Wilder and Fury ever fight again that Reiss won’t be reffing that fight, he’s lost his touch!

Comment

• Re

Why'd he do that...?! The Wilder rematch is off, dude! Not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X