No announcement yet.

Woman tasered and arrested for not wearing a mask

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    It’s not hard to just put it on. You might not agree with it but just do it for the people that are scared.
    Yea, that’s fair...it’s just that it’s outside and not even remotely crowded. If I’m that rent-a-cop, I might let that one slide. I mean, he’s putting himself at more of a risk wrestling with her if that’s a concern. She should have just stood up and left tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Yea, that’s fair...it’s just that it’s outside and not even remotely crowded. If I’m that rent-a-cop, I might let that one slide. I mean, he’s putting himself at more of a risk wrestling with her if that’s a concern. She should have just stood up and left tho.
      Yeah I agree with this.

She wasn’t close to anyone so really there wasn’t a big deal

Comment

The cop did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Like I have said on several other breads, stop resisting! She should not have resisted, she could have avoided the entire confrontation. Stupid, she got what was coming.
          Yep my thoughts too. She was tased for resisting. The resistance stemmed from lack of a mask but the taser came into play after a couple minutes of non compliance.

Comment

#resistance

If you against this police brutality..... you a racist, sexist, nazi.

Simple as.

Comment

How many ex-boyfriends wish they could have tased this privileged white woman? Wear a damn mask! I hate when people think the rules don't apply to them. One woman says "I don't think you can arrest someone for not wearing a mask." You thought wrong. And people think I always side against cops here when most of the time I side with them. The taser has to be a great invention for cops because as soon as someone resists, they can use it to get someone down and cuffed, especially when they say no they won't put their hands behind their back or say to get your hands off me. Only time I'm for arguing with cops is when you don't know why you're being arrested because you have a right to know what you're being charged with if you're calm and collected. As soon as they tell me, I'd say here's my hands, go ahead and cuff me because after that it's all about getting booked, jailed and possibly telling it at the station and to a judge.

Comment

“She shouldn’t have resisted and she wouldn’t have a problem” Also she got arrested for refusing to leave. She had two options that would have resulted in her not being arrested and she did neither. Put the mask on or leave.

Comment

These people

I mean uhh yeah that's wrong !

Comment

Resisting more like it.

Comment

Do I agree no..BUT IT IS PRIVATE PROPERTY AND THAT IS THEIR RULES..Plus she resisted and like everyone says on here DONT RESIST,LISTEN,COMPLY AND SETTLE IT IN COURT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X