Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward ended Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the Mystic is DONE! How do you market him now? I mean you sold him based on this "Big Bad Russian Who Everybody Fears" well Ward showed he is not that. Also the talk of ending people career? Well even before the "Low Blows" that people are screaming about he had time to do all he said he would do and he couldn't I don't remember him hurt Ward at all this time

You disrespect peoples religion, you threaten their career/livelihood forgive me if I have ZERO Sympathy for him right now

He Got Humbled Because He Refused To Be! If they fight again, the result will be the same, decent early start for Kovalev then he gass by the 4th - 5th Round and Ward breaks him down the second half of the fight...

Kovalev Fans it is Over!
    Last edited by sicko; 06-18-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

He wasn'
      Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Yeah the Mystic is DONE! How do you market him now? I mean you sold him based on this "Big Bad Russian Who Everybody Fears" well Ward showed he is not that. Also the talk of ending people career? Well even before the "Low Blows" that people are screaming about he had time to do all he said he would do and he couldn't I don't remember him hurt Ward at all this time

You disrespect peoples religion, you threaten their career/livelihood forgive me if I have ZERO Sympathy for him right now

He Got Humbled Because He Refused To Be! If they fight again, the result will be the same, decent early start for Kovalev then he gass by the 4th - 5th Round and Ward breaks him down the second half of the fight...

Kovalev Fans it is Over!
      He wasn't ready for Ward as a righty.

That blew his mind.

Kovalev got out coached.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Legal or not weeks should have not stopped fight yet. Ward deserves an unquestionable win he trained his butt for it, and kova needs to be given a chance for a comeback since he wasn't unconcious or out off his feet.
        Khan was given three tries. Even bradley was given benefit of the doubt against provo
        Those guys are more hurt imo.
        Dont give me that "oh hes gonna get stop anyway" we cant say that to all the greatest comebacks in boxing
        kovalev stopped the fight himself by quitting.

He tried to quit earlier in the round.

Comment

Agreed. I knew Ward was gonna go at the body.Kov. got a few unintentional LBs.But Ward hurt Kov with the right to the head and was trying to finish him chasing him around the ring. The punishing shots to the body at the end, I saw only one that was at the belt on the HBO replay which I watched twice. People are going to think what they want.You have a few on this site that had their minds made up before the bell of rd 1. I liked Kov in previous fights. I even thought He should've gotten a draw on the last one, but he was clearly done in this one,not by LBs,but the head and body attack of Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            He wasn'He wasn't ready for Ward as a righty.

That blew his mind.

Kovalev got out coached.
            More Credit to Ward though, he looked much sharper and quicker this fight compared to the last one

Comment

Originally posted by suntzu073 View Post
              Agreed. I knew Ward was gonna go at the body.Kov. got a few unintentional LBs.But Ward hurt Kov with the right to the head and was trying to finish him chasing him around the ring. The punishing shots to the body at the end, I saw only one that was at the belt on the HBO replay which I watched twice. People are going to think what they want.You have a few on this site that had their minds made up before the bell of rd 1. I liked Kov in previous fights. I even thought He should've gotten a draw on the last one, but he was clearly done in this one,not by LBs,but the head and body attack of Ward.
              https://youtu.be/iLxlV5C4KHY

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                More Credit to Ward though, he looked much sharper and quicker this fight compared to the last one
                They did practice the KO:

Comment

At 34 Kovalev is done. He might as well cash out getting knocked out by Stevenson over in Canada then retire.

Comment

Where are all the keyboard tough guys who were saying things like CoWard/ Andre Fraud/Son of judges??? He just took your man out! Leave the excuses at home. Game over. P4P No1.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                      Where are all the keyboard tough guys who were saying things like CoWard/ Andre Fraud/Son of judges??? He just took your man out! Leave the excuses at home. Game over. P4P No1.

Comment

Working...
                      X