No announcement yet.

Ward ended Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward ended Kovalev

What happened to all those idiots who were saying Kova is a killer, kova will krush him lol.

Ward who's not even a hitter had kovalev out on his feet, kovalev was done he was ready to quit.

Kovalev is done no chin, no heart, too robotic and one dimensional, typical of European fighters.

https://youtu.be/iLxlV5C4KHY

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      That is not low? Just say it: "Ward is better than Kovales, I admit I was wrong." Nothing wrong with being wrong every once in a while, who isn't?

Comment

That's definitely low.

Comment

Kov hasnt been superman ever since they took meldinium away. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Kov hasnt been superman ever since they took meldinium away. Coincidence?
            https://youtu.be/iLxlV5C4KHY

Comment

Hmmmm looks like too me what I said before... Ward was using Kovalev's Krusher symbol on his belt as a target. Also he thought he could negate this by bringing his nuts closer to his belt line....... in short Kovalev was done regardless of the low blow which he cause be doubled over instead of taking a knee like all boxers do when hit with a god body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                Hmmmm looks like too me what I said before... Ward was using Kovalev's Krusher symbol on his belt as a target. Also he thought he could negate this by bringing his nuts closer to his belt line....... in short Kovalev was done regardless of the low blow which he cause be doubled over instead of taking a knee like all boxers do when hit with a god body shot.
                Krusher symbol? He punched him right in the B of the HUBLOT logo. Right in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  What happened to all those idiots who were saying Kova is a killer, kova will krush him lol.

Ward who's not even a hitter had kovalev out on his feet, kovalev was done he was ready to quit.

Kovalev is done no chin, no heart, too robotic and one dimensional, typical of European fighters.
                  No he has a chin, but no heart and is robotic as ****. jab, jab, right hand. His excuses after the fight showed he didn't really even believe it. The second he got hit with something hard, he folded.

Racism defeated tonight on these forums and in the world. lil G string is next. Canelo is going to expose him.

Comment

Weeks said the belt line was legal before the fight since both had their cups low

4:00

Comment

Working...
                    X