No announcement yet.

Ward ended Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    How would you react if a boxing champion punched you in the nuts?
    He put his nuts in the line of fire if he takes a knee it halts the onslaught. He brought it on himself.

Was Ward aiming for his nuts? No
    Did Kovalev bend over bringing his belt line closer to his nuts? Yes
    Did Kovalev already double over due to body punches in the fight? Yes
    Was Kovalev crying low blow when he was getting body shot? Yes

So the moral of the story is don't cry wolf because when one comes they won't believe you...
    Or too put it this way don't double over when taking a body shot saying it's a low blow because you might get low blowed ( because of puts your junk in harms way) and the ref won't believe you and stop the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      He was stumbling around the ring way before that. The bully got some of his own medicine.

Comment

You can celebrate an apparently deserved win by Ward but you have to face the facts, and admit that it was a low blow that started it and a low blow that ended it. Vlad is doing a very good job in bringing those documented facts right to your face; be men and at least acknowledge the facts rather than writhe and cringe and offer the most preposterous nonsense like "he deserved being hit low". Separates men from boys (or worse).

Comment

im a little upset that weeks gave these pathetic trolls an excuse to fall back on...cuz kovalev was on his way to getting stopped regardless

gassed hard again.....ward being super effecient and effective in comparison to kovalev...kovalev was about to get embarrassed....but decided to pretend his vag was hurt and sat on the ropes crying......but of course you know...."he taps like a girl" right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            He put his nuts in the line of fire ...
            What the fuçk?!?!

Comment

If Ward won fair and square I'd be first to praise my fellow Irishman, but.

Comment

Originally posted by AriostoPl View Post
                You can celebrate an apparently deserved win by Ward but you have to face the facts, and admit that it was a low blow that started it and a low blow that ended it. Vlad is doing a very good job in bringing those documented facts right to your face; be men and at least acknowledge the facts rather than writhe and cringe and offer the most preposterous nonsense like "he deserved being hit low". Separates men from boys (or worse).
                Thanks.

Ward defenders see the right hand to the face, but completely ignore the several shots to the old sisters, and pretend that was fine.
                Last edited by Vlad_; 06-18-2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

about the only thing he ended was his chances of having any more children

Comment

ahahahaha...i love it...i mean...i knew there would be many tears flowing...but this is even better...im going to love watching these guys whine and cry about how unfair everything is in life.....

kovalev by savage KO yall!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Curt Henning and the like... I'm prepared to say this fight showed Ward was likely a better boxer than Kovalev. I'm not comfortable saying this, but I'm prepared to say this.
                      Now, are you prepared to say punching in the nuts is NOT OK?
                      If not, then please go somewhere else discuss some other sport in which this is legal. Because this is a BOXING forum, and in boxing punching in the nuts is illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X