Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was does Derranged have a g@y fetish for Christopher Walken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Lol

I have no room to talk though, I had a gay fetish for Nicolas Cage for a while and always used his pics for my avy.

I hope Derranged keeps Walken as his avy though, that's a trademark of his since forever.

at least Walken is cool...its better than PB32's fetish for that f@gg0t Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Which one is the Mercury one? I remember the cage and rock one. Lmao at the guy pm'ing you

Comment

Lmao oh yeah i remember now. Alot of queers on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lmao oh yeah i remember now. Alot of queers on this site
          Don't worry, I'll use that what again at some point. Or maybe a different, but similar one.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The main reason I use Walken as my avatar is because he's a peculiar guy which I feel is fitting for my style of posting/personality.
            Met him years ago on the Ferry from PT. Judith to Block Island. His mannerisms and talk are exactly the same, it was pretty funny. "So, this town, it's got a pretty good thing going on. And all these restaurants, good stuff. Great place this Rhode Island." That's was about the extent of our conversation, but it was memorable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              The main reason I use Walken as my avatar is because he's a peculiar guy which I feel is fitting for my style of posting/personality.
              Fuck you, motherfucking jew!

Comment

Derranged also loves chav boys, he keeps posting pictures of them. He's one of those "worse than animals" people.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Met him years ago on the Ferry from PT. Judith to Block Island. His mannerisms and talk are exactly the same, it was pretty funny. "So, this town, it's got a pretty good thing going on. And all these restaurants, good stuff. Great place this Rhode Island." That's was about the extent of our conversation, but it was memorable for me.
                  That's awesome. He's a guy you can have a scotch with I reckon.

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Fuck you, motherfucking jew!

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Derranged also loves chav boys, he keeps posting pictures of them. He's one of those "worse than animals" people.
                  I only post pictures of chavs in your stupid troll threads because you strike me as an English **** who's constantly seeking the approval of blacks, much like the thread starter.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I don't have a problem with his gay lifestyle but his obsession with Walken is totally weird.
                    This is your obsession:

Comment

I used this Nicolas Cage avy last year and a poster here sent me a pm telling me to change it because his co-workers saw it and he felt embarrassed.

I him told to **** off and get back to work instead of ****ing around on boxingscene.

All I do at work is **** around on BoxingScene! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X