Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the WBA middleweight champion, Golovkin or Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Dude why are you so desperate for my attention?
    Why do you call people dude?!!

'DUDE'... LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      Why do you call people dude?!!

'DUDE'... LOL
      I'm honoured i had this effect on you. Keep obsessing and quoting my posts.

Comment

I'm honoured i had this effect on you. Keep obsessing and quoting my posts.
        Well that's what a forum is all about. Shame you can't argue back though..

Comment

I really don't need to. It's quite evident who won the argument and who got triggered.

Comment

It's quite evident who won the argument
            Well considering you don't have one. Me...

Comment

Well considering you don't have one. Me...
              Your thread failed because i killed it, you got salty and obsessed. There's only one winner here and it isn't you.

Comment

• Not stepping in any of ya'll debate here promise. I just wanted to thank 1g5a22 for the unmatched comedy that you can only find here for free!

It started with:
                Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I keep seeing people claim Golovkin has 15 world title defences, but a lot of these were while there was a WBA Super Champion and Golovkin was WBA Regular Champion. If you count these then Jacobs must be the current WBA Champion right now, if not then Golovkin is the Champion. Either way Golovkin doesn't have 15 defences as WBA Champion.
                To which 22 says this:
                Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                Are you stupid?
                And after a few one liners, 22 responds with this:
                Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                Yes Isaac, it's a shame you can't illustrate your points as clearly and well thought out as 'Are you stupid?'

Comment

I keep seeing people claim Golovkin has 15 world title defences, but a lot of these were while there was a WBA Super Champion and Golovkin was WBA Regular Champion. If you count these then Jacobs must be the current WBA Champion right now, if not then Golovkin is the Champion. Either way Golovkin doesn't have 15 defences as WBA Champion.
                  Well the WBA claims they both are, which is plain stupid in my humble opinion. And yes, to my mind that invalidates the claim that Golovkin is approaching Hopkins defence record, but then I ain't the one writes the rulebooks. Sucks for GGG cos had the WBA not promoted Sturm out of harms way - indeed changing their own rules to make him 'super' champ Golovkin would probably have been a legitimate champ back in 2010, but they did, so he ain't. No two ways about it really, at least IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X