No announcement yet.

What was the difference here, really

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    Mayweather fans can't stand the fact that Manny put on a good show. They're practically frothing at the mouth as they post. Sad people, the lot of them.
    Umm...Mayweather fan here. I was glad to see Manny put hands on TB and come out with a clear cut win. Actually think Manny's 3-0 against TB and there shouldn't even have been a 2nd fight if they had just scored correctly. Is it impossible to be a fan of both and critical of both? I mean damn.

Comment

Nah I didn't see much of a difference with Manny's right except Bradley was more susceptible to the right hook

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
        Umm...Mayweather fan here. I was glad to see Manny put hands on TB and come out with a clear cut win. Actually think Manny's 3-0 against TB and there shouldn't even have been a 2nd fight if they had just scored correctly. Is it impossible to be a fan of both and critical of both? I mean damn.
        You're saying that to win an argument on a forum. In real life you're consumed with hatred for anyone who isn't American. Play your games elsewhere, colonist.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          ''caught.'' Yeah a person at a clinic is ''caught'' using an IV? Did you somehow forget the type of testing that was done? You'd think positive results would be shown when both are giving blood after the fight correct? Or did Floyd and Oscar somehow flush out concentrated substances that would benefit performance from within a day's time, where one only pissed in a cup, and the other - May vs Pac - CIR, HGH, EPO testing somehow is the weakest in detecting substances to find positive results?

#48!
          was floyd in a clinic?
          really, you're arguments are all over the place whenever you're stumped.

Comment

now you're taking the piss with that alt. I get it. #48 brah!
            funny how your own example came back to bite u in the booty. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              You're saying that to win an argument on a forum. In real life you're consumed with hatred for anyone who isn't American. Play your games elsewhere, colonist.
              Lies, all lies. I'm rooting for Canelo and Pacquiao to be successful. I hope Pac beats Crawford and I hope Canelo beats GGG (after he destroys Khan) because that only improves Floyd's legacy and resume! TBE!!!

Comment

Look, Pacquiao lost, can both sides just move on. On the weekend he beat the second best welter and current p4p stall wort in Bradley.

Was Pacquiaos shoulder injured? Yes. Did it affect his fight with Mayweather? Possibly.

Did the large sum of money blind Pacquiao? Most definitely.

Did both men embarrass themselves and almost destroy the American boxing PPV market? Most definitely.

Let's just move on now, there are some good potential match ups we should be talking about and pushing as fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  was floyd in a clinic?
                  really, you're arguments are all over the place whenever you're stumped.
                  No the point is USADA is bought out (according to dorks) which means the drug testing was a sham, per Hauser, and he failed at nailing USADA as other real journalists never wanted to unfold this story "properly" because everything in the "Can Boxing Trust USADA" article was perfect. Then Hauser gives up, being the consultant to HBO, and HBO laughing in the background because they knew exactly what's going on.

"Clinic."

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    You know what this means? He had an injured LEFT arm in the Bradley fight.
                    No, it doesn't mean that.

Comment

No the point is USADA is bought out (according to dorks) which means the drug testing was a sham, per Hauser, and he failed at nailing USADA as other real journalists never wanted to unfold this story "properly" because everything in the "Can Boxing Trust USADA" article was perfect. Then Hauser gives up, being the consultant to HBO, and HBO laughing in the background because they knew exactly what's going on.

"Clinic."
                      you think spewing all those justifies what you said about oscar and floyd's double standards?

you have no direction in your arguments. you said a lot, but contributed nothing really to what was being discussed.

Comment

Working...
                      X