Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think Wilder, Fury Are Very Happy With WBC Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect scenario to me would be Ortiz beating Wilder and Fury, then watching Whyte try to squirm out of the fight with Ortiz....again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      We have to wait and see, first lets see Whyte get past Rivas, then let's see If Wilder/Fury happens (If Ruiz beats AJ again then Fury might be out), then after all of that if Wilder beats Ruiz i would expect the WBC to elevate him to the franchise champion. Which would then leave Whyte and the number 2 ranked fighter (Fury or Ortiz), to fight for the vacate WBC belt... (Was charlo handed the belt or he had to fight the number 2 guy for it?)
      They elevated Charlo when they made canelo franchise champ

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Wilder will vacate the belt before fighting Whyte

Quote me

The man fears Whyte and it’s clear
        Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Haha Wildher and fat Fury must be furious right now, Body Snatcher is coming for the winner!

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Will be vacant by the time whyte gets to that position

Wilder or fury will be the franchise champ
        Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Don't see this happening:
        - even if Whyte beat Rivas, which won't happen, Sulaimoney will promote Wilder to franchise whatever;
        - Fury will never fight Wilder again
        But all this is irrelevant cuz Rivas will beat Whyte.
        Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
        Trust me WBC is going to elevate Wilder to franchise champ, they love those sanctioning fees
        The idiot brigade

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          They elevated Charlo when they made canelo franchise champ
          Interesting. Am sure they would be elevating Whyte to their full champ if Wilder takes up the Franchise belt.

Comment

Lmao no Eddie, neither of them care.

And you won’t either once Rivas KO’s Whyte.

Comment

Ah shit man! It doesn't make one bit of a difference because Wilder is fighting for the Undisputed Heavyweight championship of the world against Andy Ruiz next after the Luis Ortiz fight. So he's not fighting Tyson Fury soon anyhow.

Besides, Wilder has offered Whyte many opportunities in the past to fight him. However, he turned them all down.

First, he said defeat Luis Ortiz and I will fight you. Then he said put Anthony Joshua's name on the same contract and I will fight you.

Then he said fight Luis Ortiz again in the Final eliminator and defeat him and I will fight you and lastly he offered him a title defense of his WBC title, if he would come and sign with the PBC.

However all four times Dillian Whyte has turned down Deontay Wilder's propositions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Interesting. Am sure they would be elevating Whyte to their full champ if Wilder takes up the Franchise belt.
                Yup but then Whyte would have to take up mandatory which prob will be kownacki/aj/Ortiz/fury

Comment

This is wilders way out lol, foolish Hearn, thinking only 1 step ahead....shame he should of learned these lessons by now

Comment

So long as the rematch happens, I think Wilder and Fury could care less about Dillian Whyte! The winner will most likely face the winner of Ruiz vs. Joshua, and the WBC, as greedy as they are, will not stop that money train for Dillian Whyte! I don't think DAZN is going to be happy because Whyte would be fighting on SHO or ESPN, instead of fighting Joshua on DAZN!

Comment

The last time this clown tried to back door his fighters way to the title karma bit them in the a$$ and the same thing is going to happen again

Comment

Working...
                      X