Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think Wilder, Fury Are Very Happy With WBC Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think Wilder, Fury Are Very Happy With WBC Ruling

According to promoter Eddie Hearn, heavyweights Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury are likely steaming after the WBC's recent order. The World Boxing Council officially sanctioned Saturday's fight, between Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas, for the vacant interim-title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder will vacate the belt before fighting Whyte

Quote me

The man fears Whyte and it’s clear

Comment

Eddie Hearn smiles,........

Comment

Something tells me Dillan is going to end up like Richard Williams, beats up all the best fighters and never gets a shot at world title. Keeping him busy is setting up to lose no way he beats a classy boxer like Usyk a lucky punch at most he will be schooled and Fury would school him. Chisora has knocked out Dillan in the gym when they was young does not mean nothing.

Comment

I doubt Wilder or Fury really care. No matter as King Kong will be the one holding that strap after the Wilder rematch

Comment

Sounds like that fight could be a year away or more.

Comment

Haha Wildher and fat Fury must be furious right now, Body Snatcher is coming for the winner!

Comment

Will be vacant by the time whyte gets to that position

Wilder or fury will be the franchise champ

Comment

Don't see this happening:
                  - even if Whyte beat Rivas, which won't happen, Sulaimoney will promote Wilder to franchise whatever;
                  - Fury will never fight Wilder again
                  But all this is irrelevant cuz Rivas will beat Whyte.

Comment

Trust me WBC is going to elevate Wilder to franchise champ, they love those sanctioning fees

Comment

Working...
                    X