Fury has quickly become overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i can see youre an unbiased fight fan

go watch the shlttiest hw fight ever for the millionth time.

aj's performance >>>>>>>>>>> furys
    I am an unbiased fight fan. I am able to give one fighter the credit he deserves without thinking that means I have to discredit some other guy.

Is beyond your tiny mind to understand that Fury and AJ BOTH deserve credit for beating Wlad?

AJ's fight was more exciting because it was a life and death dog fight that could have gone either way, whereas Fury shut Wlad down and completely bamboozled him.

Basically, what you are saying translates as: Fury beat Wlad too easily, without any drama, so that means Fury is shit.

You would be sucking Fury's cock and calling a slick, defensive boxing genius if his skin was a different colour and you fucking know it, but I'm biased doe.

Like I said, you are one stupid SOB. If I didn't know that already from the moronic shite you come out with in GGG threads, I definitely get it now.
    Last edited by kafkod; 05-01-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Joshua was out on his feet, a primer version of Wlad (who Fury beat) would've finished AJ off. Facts are facts.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      AJ was a sitting duck for at least 2 rounds but it was the cautious, methodical approach Wlad learned from Manny Steward and stuck with for the last 12 years that let AJ of the hook.

That approach won so many fights for Wlad, but it cost him the win this time. If he'd come out in the 7th and just gone for it with everything he had, Wlad would almost certainly have got the stoppage. But he went with his usual tactic of wearing the opponent down gradually instead of going for the kill, and that allowed AJ to regroup and get himself back in the fight.

Credit to AJ doe .. it takes real heart and fighting spirit to come back and win from a position like that.

Comment

Absolute rubbish. A fit Tyson fury is a very difficult man to beat. He gets dropped and gets right back up. He's never been seriously rocked and people can't bring fights up from 4 and 5 years ago. He's still number 1 in my eyes until he's beaten.

Comment

Wlad has never lost twice in a row ,never lost when focused and dedicated this fight to Steward stating he would win for him that means MOTIVATION not just that but his own career of possibility of last fight.

Any smarter boxing fan would see who had the tougher task ahead and thats obviously Joshua (its actually common sense on how Wlad fought on that alone ).Im actually glad Wlad lost to Fury bc it enabled him to give us a better fight with a better skilled opponent !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-01-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

He outboxed Klitschko in Germany, his home yard, this looks pretty fine for me. On the other hand, Joshua stopped Klitschko at home. Both wins are legit.

Comment

Fury can't fight without steroids. He's a steroid cheat. Bottom line!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I am an unbiased fight fan. I am able to give one fighter the credit he deserves without thinking that means I have discredit some other guy.

Is beyond your tiny little mind to understand that Fury and AJ BOTH deserve credit for beating Wlad?

AJ's fight was more exciting because it was a life and death dog fight that could have gone either way, whereas Fury shut Wlad down and completely bamboozled him.

Basically, what you are saying translates as: Fury beat Wlad too easily, so that means Fury is shit.

You would be sucking Fury's cock and calling a slick, defensive boxing genius if his skin was a different colour and you fucking know it, but I'm biased doe.

Like I said, you are one stupid SOB. If I didn't know that already from the moronic shite you come out with in GGG threads, I definitely get it now.
                bro, you dont see me advertising my favorite fighters, do ya ? i am the anti fan boy. fury and wlad were both shlt.

thing is, you fury fncks think fury reinvented boxing. you all think this would have happened 5 years ago. wlads piss poor performance had nothing to do with fury winning .

fury didnt do anything special vs a zombified wlad. 7 connects a rd ?!?!?!?! holy shlt, if fury was special, he would have BATTERED wlad from post to post. he just merely won a boring as fnck ''fight''.

im hoping fury takes a couple of tunes ups before aj punches his clock. fury is a funny guy but a shltty fighter.

Comment

FURY is a joke now... AJ or Wilder put the fatboi to sleep

Comment

furys one of my favourite fighters but even im starting to get this impression. Not just in regards to joshua but in some of the mythical match ups, hes talked about as if he can outbox anyone and everyone. I mean this guy was considered a joke by many before the klitschko fight. He did great to do that in to wlad in germany but that was a peculiar performance from wlad, and even that win itself is getting revised, see people saying he 'schooled' and 'dominated' wlad, no he didnt really, it was a fairly uneventful fight in which fury edged most the rounds, not what i'd class as a schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                      Joshua gets dropped in his 19th fight against, an experienced former world champ and hall of famer after he had dropped him and got reckless/tired and people are downplaying his skills.

Fury gets dropped by a cruiserweight in his 21st fight. Goes life and death with John Mcdermott, gets dropped by Neven Pajkic and he's the world's greatest fighter and can't be touched lol. Where was all that boxing skill and amazing defense then?

I was never too impressed with Fury. Joshua would walk right through him, I guarantee it. Would bet on AJ within 5 rounds. Fighters like Wilder and Parker are much bigger concerns to AJ.
                      I agree. Fury has become way too overrated.

That does not mean his achievement was not great, because it was but have people forgotten what the fight was? It wash olding, pushing, pulling faces and maybe throwing a punch. Fury mugged his way to a win. He didn't fight and he most certainly did not "box slick".

Comment

Working...
                      X