• Show
Clear All

What a circus lol

Oh well should be a laugh

Comment

This is just the beginning...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Why Floyd needs this big douchebag behind him? I dont get it... Is he a scared little man?
        lol @ Floyd needed a body guard.

# pail and spooked

Comment

I bet Conor thought Mayweather was going to be much smaller in person they are basically eye level Conor may have an inch but he's not big guy at all..

Comment

McGregor will win the taunting game.

Floyd will win the pitty patty amateur contest.

The exciting part is the pre fight build up. Need to watch. And it's free!

The fight itself. Watch it for free streaming or on youtube since it will be boring. $ 100 is a waste of money lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              McGregor will win the taunting game.

Floyd will win the pitty patty amateur contest.

The exciting part is the pre fight build up. Need to watch. And it's free!

The fight itself. Watch it for free streaming or on youtube since it will be boring. $ 100 is a waste of money lol
              Except Floyd won today's taunting contest.

And did you really find the conference exciting? lol. It was garbage, all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I bet Conor thought Mayweather was going to be much smaller in person they are basically eye level Conor may have an inch but he's not big guy at all..
                Factor in the fact that Conor wears dress shoes with lifts inside and they are pretty much the same height, Conor does have more mass though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  McGregor has a big head. That tells me he can absorb Floyd's pitty patty punches lol

Now all McGregor has to do is a Maidana 1 style steam roll kinda fight. And this will be fun.

This is not even photo shop lol

McGregor's skull looks like his a different dinosaur.

Thought you were a corpse...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    they should make it a two way fight, one in the ring and another one in the octagon.
                    ^ This is what I've always said! If they did both, I would buy both. No doubt. What if the 2nd mma rematch gets announced in the UFC after the boxing match is over!?!? I would flip my f@cking top!

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                      Mcquitter was scared for the first time in his life hahahah! Chewing that gum extra hard hahahahahahaha! Now he has met his match in smack talk and cant handle it! He will be laying on his back like ricky fatton!
                      Why would Connor be shook? He'll destroy Mayweather with ease in a fight. Not in a boxing match but, in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X