Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - HEATED Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should make it a two way fight, one in the ring and another one in the octagon.

Comment

From the looks of things, McGregor looked like he got under Floyd's skin there. He was probably taunting Mayweather about his tax troubles and how much more he needs him for the fight and rather than the other way around and Money couldn't take it.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 07-11-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

McGregor looked so nervous

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Why Floyd needs this big douchebag behind him? I dont get it... Is he a scared little man?
          That's exactly what Mike Tyson called him!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            From the looks of things, McGregor looked like he got under Floyd's skin there. He was probably taunting Mayweather about his tax troubles and how much more he needs him for the fight and rather than the other way around and Money couldn't take it.
            I agree. Floyd pulling the check out of the backpack didn't garner the applause he expected. Connor saying "that's for the tax man" was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              I agree. Floyd pulling the check out of the backpack didn't garner the applause he expected. Connor saying "that's for the tax man" was hilarious.
              That sh#t was ridiculous lol. Seriously Floyd is ridiculous but it doesn't change the outcome of this fight.

Connor getting beat up...

Comment

McGregor has a big head. That tells me he can absorb Floyd's pitty patty punches lol

Now all McGregor has to do is a Maidana 1 style steam roll kinda fight. And this will be fun.

This is not even photo shop lol

McGregor's skull looks like his a different dinosaur.

Lets go to the size of the fist. Tells me he can drop Floyd.

Again, McGregor has bigger fist. He can steam roll Floyd at this frail stage. If he plays his cards right, he may land that lucky punch.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-11-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Mcgregor was totaly starstruck...Floyd sonned him hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                    McGregor looked so nervous
                    Chewing that gum like his teeth were chattering. Tons of unnecessary moving around. Yeah I don't think he's used to the spectacle.

I think on fight night the ring entrance, boxing pageantry, and the start of the fight is gonna have Mcgregor nervous and filled with adrenaline since he's not used to any of it. Once that adrenaline wears off I think he's gonna get tired real fast.

Floyd's gonna come out for just another fight, you can tell even in the press conference Floyd wasn't really interested in any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                      Isn't that the God damn truth? I remember saying the exact same thing in an earlier post. The fact is, the tax man is coming before that Aug 26 deadline to collect his money and Floyd knows it.

Comment

Working...
                      X