Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor - HEATED Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!! Jr met his match with MOUTH hahahahaha

Jr looked shook like BADDDDD hahahahahaha

Too bad it's a boxing match cause if Jr can run it will be the Borefest of the century hahahaha

Conor's Only hope is to stay on jr against the ropes and get to him with short shots arms shoulders body if possible and a good left to his pin head but all that is hoping in the wind cause it ain't happening.

Timing will kill Conor and I hate that but that's the end!

It's funny though to see Conor out talk pin head hahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      Are you mentally Ill? Look at the first picture and tell me that these two clowns aren't smiling at one another.
      boxers smile at each other all the time! that means nothing at all! damn you bitter crabs have no shame

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        :smileysex he is smart unlike Manny Pacquiao.
        I knew it would be spun that way when I said that. B@tches defending a b@tch. Floyd just wants an easy f@cking fight to pay off the IRS instead of a real threat like Crawford, Thurman or even Spence. Don't defend that bro. Makes you look weak.
        Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-11-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I thought the Press Confrence was dope

Wish boxing had more of this. over 10k people in attendance both fighters talking Sh.it

This is how you get people hyped for a fight whether it's a circus show or not

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            McGreggor looks pretty big, he looks like canelo sized. for some reason I always thought of him as smaller.
            He's Canelo sized if you're talking about the Canelo who fought Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              I thought the Press Confrence was dope

Wish boxing had more of this. over 10k people in attendance both fighters talking Sh.it

This is how you get people hyped for a fight whether it's a circus show or not
              UFC Press Conferences are way better than that.

Comment

Track suit is ugly ass f u ck... Floyd Lookin broke no matter how much $ he got this ugly mofo can't dress for sh it.

Comment

i didnt like the first face to face .. the moves .. the speechs .. everything looked so fake ..

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    UFC Press Conferences are way better than that.
                    Better? Maybe but no UFC fight has ever had that many people there. Don't fool yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X