No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua gets a real New York welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
    When you said a real New York welcome I though you meant him getting his arse kicked by a minority.
    I was thinking he go mugged but, yes, yours is more topical

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      Never seen someone so relieved to lose a fight. Will probably pick him in rematch, but geez
      He's a little too happy about losing. Makes me hate his guts.

Comment

He sure is sticking around in NY for awhile. Wonder if this means he's trying to make more headway with US fans & therefore the rematch is more likely to be in the US.

Comment

Seems like everyone loved him.

true peoples champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He sure is sticking around in NY for awhile. Wonder if this means he's trying to make more headway with US fans & therefore the rematch is more likely to be in the US.
            Sometimes severely concussed people are not recommended to fly. Maybe he has a medical reason, too.

Comment

He laughs like a girl.

Comment

This is the cool side of AJ. I like it. He's laid back, relaxing and having a good time interacting with his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Sometimes severely concussed people are not recommended to fly. Maybe he has a medical reason, too.
                  Ahhh didn't think of that. You're probably right.

Comment

Nice to see A.J still happy regardless on the result of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      This is the cool side of AJ. I like it. He's laid back, relaxing and having a good time interacting with his fans.
                      I like that too.

I hope he makes NY or somewhere tropical like Miami his home, finds a real trainer, and learns some defense (foot and head movement) and grit. You can teach grit even with a weak chin like his at this late point.

He might someday be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                      X