Terence Crawford/Jose Benavidez Jr. Under 8½ (+132) $100.00 for $132.00
    Terence Crawford/Jose Benavidez Jr. Under 8½ (+125) $100.00 for $125.00

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Tete KO/TKO 21/20

Tete / Aloyan under 10.5 rounds 6/5

tete
      bakole
      Sorry about this shout mate. I actually only ended up betting tete round 1 ko for a long shot. Should have let you know what put me off in betting tete ko.

Jordan gill looks good for this weekend. Will let you know

Comment

• I thought the UK card started now, but I just saw that the Pulev fight is almost over. I'll post my slip since I am late.

Kubrat Pulev (-140) vs Hughie Fury $280.00 for $200.00

For tomorrow:
        Heather Hardy (-182) vs Shelly Vincent ~$320.00 for ~$175.82
        Heather Hardy (-205) vs Shelly Vincent $410.00 for $200.00

Comment

• Donaire looked good at the weigh-in back down at 118 pounds. He has the experience advantage, strength of opponents edge, height & reach over the younger champion Burnett. Let's see if he can make use of that punching power and veteran savvy in this late career opportunity in the WBSS tournament as a big underdog.

Nonito Donaire (+654) vs Ryan Burnett $77.50 for $506.85

Comment

• Nice one jim

Anyone else think vlasov might be a good bet?

Glowacki is good at what he does...he likes counterpunching and has natural power in his left hand but i give the speed and punch output edge to vlasov. Vlasov was hit to the body a lot vs ramirez and was dropped vs chakiev with a body shot but he did find home for the right hand vs an elite fighter in ramirez. He is a more offensively dynamic fighter than glowacki and telegraphs his punches less. Because of the way their guards are, punches that land on glowacki are gonna be cleaner and more eye-catching for the judgdes. I give the foot and handspeed edge to vlasov. He also has the stamina edge imo. Even though glowacki carries his poerr into the later rounds, i think you can see his output decreased vs huck and in other fights and he becomes less cordinated . Glowacki's recovery powers are great though. They are both 32 but glowacki seems like the older 32 imo.

https://youtu.be/QwjbEk9CANY

Glowacki got dropped hard in the fight above vs a guy with a modest boxrec

Vlasov is the underdog and i think , if you guys agree, i will bet it pre-fight.
            mlac dan_cov [MENTION=23997] asgarth

Comment

• yeah i liked vlasov as soon as the fight was announced. glowacki has looked poor as of late and vlasov has looked very good. the only argument i can see is, glowacki was not motivated agaisnt the poor opposition and will be very motivated on this huge stage. i thought the odds would be wider, they seem to be a pick em but still taking vlasov @11/10.

usyk KO or UD?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
                Donaire looked good at the weigh-in back down at 118 pounds. He has the experience advantage, strength of opponents edge, height & reach over the younger champion Burnett. Let's see if he can make use of that punching power and veteran savvy in this late career opportunity in the WBSS tournament as a big underdog.

Nonito Donaire (+654) vs Ryan Burnett $77.50 for $506.85
                Congratulations. I made a few hundred on Donaire as well.

Except I got Donaire for +575 instead.

Comment

• Huge boxing underdog opportunity Saturday night imho: Miguel Beltran Jr. (33-6) is a whopping +1000 vs Yuriorkis Gamboa at -2000 (28-2) in a 10-round bout, supposedly at lightweight according to BoxRec. Gamboa has been down on the canvas four times in his last four bouts and had a total of four points deducted in his last two bouts and retired in the corner in one of those fights. No way should he be a massive favorite like this over a game opponent. Beltran mind you is 2 up and 2 down in his last four bouts and lost a UD to a journeyman in one of those fights. Gamboa is a talent who made the Cuban Olympic team and won gold as an amateur years ago but makes some horrendous mistakes plus has a questionable heart. I'll take the taller Mexican for the upset at 10-1 odds.

Miguel Beltran Jr. (+1000) vs Yuriorkis Gamboa $100.00 for $1,000.00

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    yeah i liked vlasov as soon as the fight was announced. glowacki has looked poor as of late and vlasov has looked very good. the only argument i can see is, glowacki was not motivated agaisnt the poor opposition and will be very motivated on this huge stage. i thought the odds would be wider, they seem to be a pick em but still taking vlasov @11/10.

usyk KO or UD?
                    Usyk KO at even odds looks good to me. If it goes to the late rounds Bellew will be feeling the pace a lot more, and even before then I think the straight left lands flush often enough to potentially get it done in the first 6.

Comment

• Vlasov vs Glowacki is too tight to call.
                      I'd be very surprised if it was anything other than a razor tight fight that goes the distance. I'm expecting a draw/SD either way type fight.

I feel the bookies have it spot on.

Daud Yordan will upset Crolla IMHO most likely a stoppage. 13/5, going to lump on that.

Riakporhe has some value also at 4/9 to beat Sam Hyde

Comment

Working...
                      X