No announcement yet.

I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    For a P4P #1 fighter against a 25-1 underdog he didn't look too hot. I had it 8-4 and it was competitive until the 11th. Imagine Floyd or Manny putting up this performance against a Pedraza type of oppenent? A guy Tank, who is clowned on here, absolutely destroyed in 7.
    floyd barely if at all beat maidana who lost every round to devon alexander so yes i can imagine that. we all know devon is better than floyd

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      So u haven't took the time to watch the fight and make your own judgement but made a thread instigating.....FCK OFF
      Instigating what, ******? You don't like the thread, don't be here then

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He is supposedly the greatest fighter in the world and should have been able to blow away someone like Pedraza. Kind of like how Gervonta Davis did.

On top of that his fans claim he doesn't like to be boring yet there were boos from the crowd last night at times. And the fight went the distance instead of ending in a KO like most expected.

Personally I think the surgery was in the back of his mind. That's probably why he wasn't as dominant as he usually is.
        castillo had been ko'd 4 times when pirme floyd got a very dubious decision over him. why didn't he just blow him away like those 4 bums had done? hmmm suspect hey did you know loma lost to salido!

Comment

He looked like Loma always does, like one of the best alive. But hes small for 135 and Pedraza's size did make him work a little harder than usual..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            No but he didn't look great either. I imagine his shoulder had something to do with it.
            He said he was 100%, had no issues with the shoulder, in the post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              castillo had been ko'd 4 times when pirme floyd got a very dubious decision over him. why didn't he just blow him away like those 4 bums had done? hmmm suspect hey did you know loma lost to salido!
              So you saying that Castillo wasn't a hell of a fighter? Especially at 135? I do believe he was the best at the weight when he fought Floyd. Or are you about to rewrite history to support your agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                Castillo was a much better fighter than Pedraza.

He was Julio Cesar Chavez' main sparring partner for goodness sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Instigating what, ******? You don't like the thread, don't be here then
                  U know wtf im talking about. Go watch the fight boxing fan...instead of instigating jackazz

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Solid performance from Lomachenko. As I told a friend before the fight began, Pedraza will lose, but he’s not a pushover. I was more right than I knew. Vasil doesn’t have the power I’d like to see at this weight. As a fan of his, it’s a little concerning, to be honest. Jose is a tough kid, taking all kinds of punishment and eluding quite a bit in a barrage of punches Loma rained on him in the eleventh. But there’s no way that fight should’ve gone the distance, not with all the punches Lomachenko scored in the penultimate round. I think the stat was something like 45 power punches landed by Vasil in the eleventh.

He is a converted southpaw. All his power is in his right hand. He was not throwing it last night much. It is probably still in the back of his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      U know wtf im talking about. Go watch the fight boxing fan...instead of instigating jackazz
                      If I knew I wouldn't ask you. Instigate what? Race wars? I don't play that ****. Damn this place is so infested with trolling you can't ask a simple question here without people having doubts about it

Comment

Working...
                      X