Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So u haven't took the time to watch the fight and make your own judgement but made a thread instigating.....FCK OFF

Comment

He looked fine. He did appear a little reluctant to over extend his right but he won minimum 9 rounds I scored 10-2 but saw a case even for 12-0. He reduced Pedraza to missing 88% of his shots all whilst coming forward, being aggressive and the shorter guy.

You know how this place is. If someone doesn’t like a guy he looked terrible, “exposed”, couldn’t beat anyone in his division etc; I mean Crawford was slaughtered for his last fight, Usyk was given **** against Briedis, Mikey against Easter and Lipinets etc; etc;

He looked good but I think it’s been his most below par in a while. It was a B- type Loma performance but A if he was a different fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Did you just say Walters was a nobody?
        This poster picked Walters and Rigo too LOL and I’m sure he picked Russell because, well, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          He looked fine. He did appear a little reluctant to over extend his right but he won minimum 9 rounds I scored 10-2 but saw a case even for 12-0. He reduced Pedraza to missing 88% of his shots all whilst coming forward, being aggressive and the shorter guy.

You know how this place is. If someone doesn’t like a guy he looked terrible, “exposed”, couldn’t beat anyone in his division etc; I mean Crawford was slaughtered for his last fight, Usyk was given **** against Briedis, Mikey against Easter and Lipinets etc; etc;

He looked good but I think it’s been his most below par in a while. It was a B- type Loma performance but A if he was a different fighter.
          I thought the only round Pedraza won clearly was the tenth, by far his best round. He was finally beginning to get his timing down, and catching Loma to the body. Of course, Vasil came roaring back in the eleventh. Pedraza made a good account of himself last night. He’s a solid fighter. I mean, really, how many guys can one expect to look great versus one of the top P4P fighters in the world?

Comment

Anyone claiming Loma looked horrible, is only discrediting their own ability to judge a fight.

Comment

It wasn't close. Pedraza was very game though and probably won a few rounds. He's learned to use his height a lot better than from what I've seen in the past.

Comment

He is supposedly the greatest fighter in the world and should have been able to blow away someone like Pedraza. Kind of like how Gervonta Davis did.

On top of that his fans claim he doesn't like to be boring yet there were boos from the crowd last night at times. And the fight went the distance instead of ending in a KO like most expected.

Personally I think the surgery was in the back of his mind. That's probably why he wasn't as dominant as he usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  I'm not trolling. And I didn't have the opportunity to watch the fight yet, so is it true or people making up BS like they always do when underdog doesn't get blown out of water completely
                  Of course they are.

What else do they have to do?

Comment

For a P4P #1 fighter against a 25-1 underdog he didn't look too hot. I had it 8-4 and it was competitive until the 11th. Imagine Floyd or Manny putting up this performance against a Pedraza type of oppenent? A guy Tank, who is clowned on here, absolutely destroyed in 7.

Comment

Pedraza is a solid fighter.

Not seen the fight yet but from the highlights it looked like he dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X