First day back at school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Lmao how many kids lets say aged 12 and under have died from covid u clown
    Deaths of children due to the kung fu flu are statistically so small they are insignificant.But since Trump says he is in favor of schools opening the left now has to scream "all the kids will die" !!.

From the article :
    In the first multinational study, a majority of children and adolescents with coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) experienced mild disease and the mortality rate was extremely rare.

Study participants included 582 children and adolescents from 3 days old up to 18. It was conducted from April 1 to April 24 in 82 healthcare facilities in 25 European countries.

While a majority of the participants (62%, 363/582) were admitted to hospitals, fewer than 1 in 10 patients (8%, 48/582) need intensive care treatment.

A majority of the hospitalized patients (87%, 507/582) did not need oxygen or other support to assist with breathing. And mechanical ventilation was needed in just 25 patients (4%, 25/582). The investigators noted for those on ventilation, breathing support was required for a week or more.

A total of 4 patients died within the study timeline, and two of them had pre-existing medical conditions. All 4 of the patients were older than 10 years old.

Different countries were using different criteria to screen for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Some were screening all children admitted to the hospital while others were more selective in which patients were offered a test. This lack of standardization makes it difficult to generalize the findings to the wider population, the authors say, but the true case fatality rate in children (0.69%, 4/582) is likely substantially lower than that observed in this study.

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/s...tality-is-rare

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Lmao how many kids lets say aged 12 and under have died from covid u clown
      and how many kids under 12 have died wearing a mask?? it's not about if there was any death or not, it's about spreading it!!! a kid catches it and might not die from it but passes it on to his/her family member,s friends, etc. and they didnt survive... you see the BIGGER picture here? ... clown!

Comment

Kids are the least likely, out of all of us, to catch the Kung Flu. Let them back in class with no masks, they'll be fine.

This has all been propagated by the Democrats, the Kung Flu hysteria, and we have all been puppets in the presentation of this hysteria.

The Covid19 bull****, has been just that, bull****.

Sure, spread the virus around old folks homes and old folks communities, and we will see huge death tolls. But Elementary schools? Come on man.

Besides, the masks won't even stop the flu molecule from penetrating the mask and being ingested by the person wearing the mask...…..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 07-17-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          For six hours a day?

The wife went in for a sinus infection because of the mask. Her doc told her she just saw a nine year old that had the mask on for 20 min. His 02 level was 91. She told him to take it off right now.

Now I don't know where you all live but it's in the 90s here. You kids wearing a mask for 6 hours a day just doesn't seem like a good idea to me or the wife's doc.
          She said her kids would be home schooled.

Let's also not forget about the c02 levels. It's really just common sense.
          http://scielo.isciii.es/pdf/neuro/v19n2/3.pdf

I dragged this study out from 2008 so you can be sure that the results are not being influenced by our current circumstance.

honestly, unless you are already very very sick, there is just no way wearing a mask is going to have an adverse effect on your health. If you are that sick you shouldn't be out anyway, especially now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            http://scielo.isciii.es/pdf/neuro/v19n2/3.pdf

I dragged this study out from 2008 so you can be sure that the results are not being influenced by our current circumstance.

honestly, unless you are already very very sick, there is just no way wearing a mask is going to have an adverse effect on your health. If you are that sick you shouldn't be out anyway, especially now.
            Let's say that study is right. Did it account for 5k feet altitude? Did it account for 98 degree weather?

Even if they did, no kid is going to keep a mask on for 6 hrs a day. It will be such a distraction that kids won't learn chit.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Let's say that study is right. Did it account for 5k feet altitude? Did it account for 98 degree weather?

Even if they did, no kid is going to keep a mask on for 6 hrs a day. It will be such a distraction that kids won't learn chit.
              I get it, and if a parent feels that strongly about it, online study should be available. Choice is what I would advocate. My kids would go to school, yours could stay home.

Once the numbers are determined the district can establish programs for both choices. I think there will be enough of each to keep everyone busy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I get it, and if a parent feels that strongly about it, online study should be available. Choice is what I would advocate. My kids would go to school, yours could stay home.

Once the numbers are determined the district can establish programs for both choices. I think there will be enough of each to keep everyone busy.
                No issues with that.

Comment

Working...
                X