No announcement yet.

First day back at school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day back at school

There sits little Johnny with his mask on. It is 8am in the morning, how long before little Johnny is thinking...."this mask thing sucks".

So these kids are expected to do 7 hours of school wearing a mask, staying away from their buddies, staying away from the girls? So no.....nothing? No sports, no dances, no hanging out with friends?

Like you I'm ok wearing that mask to run to the store, go get gas, things that are over and done in a half hour or so. Noway in hell....7....hours wearing a mask and I'm close to being a mature adult, noway in hell a kid is going play that.

Forget school other than what can be done at home. Now what about the parents work? No idea, yep.....a tragedy.

Will things ever get back to normal, that is a no they won't so we need to figure out another way to survive. First off all the rich people, companies toss out some $$$$$ to help out those out of work with a family to feed.

Second off......no more kids. Yep, just like a movie. We are the last humans.
    Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 07-17-2020, 01:36 AM.

wear a mask for 7 hours or dont ever get to see your child again because he/she is dead... pick one. aint hard to choose between the 2.. dont know why mofos complain so much about wearing a mask??!!

Comment

Philly schools are trying to implement 2 days on, 1 days off, half the class for 2 days in school and the other half on zoom, Friday, everyone on zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Philly schools are trying to implement 2 days on, 1 days off, half the class for 2 days in school and the other half on zoom, Friday, everyone on zoom.
        shiiets gonna be so confusing for the kids... dont think much learning will get done this way.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          shiiets gonna be so confusing for the kids... dont think much learning will get done this way.
          Extremely confusing indeed, but they don't have a problem collecting my $500.

Comment

We're five days a week with masks in our elementary school.

We opted for distance learning with my daughters friends.

We can go back anytime so I'll let the others be test subjects because we all know these kids won't wear a mask.

02 levels are important for developing mids. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              We're five days a week with masks in our elementary school.

We opted for distance learning with my daughters friends.

We can go back anytime so I'll let the others be test subjects because we all know these kids won't wear a mask.

02 levels are important for developing mids. No thanks.
              I keep hearing people say that about O2 levels but I do not believe there is any effect. I know for a fact it doesn't affect mine, I've tested it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I keep hearing people say that about O2 levels but I do not believe there is any effect. I know for a fact it doesn't affect mine, I've tested it.
                For six hours a day?

The wife went in for a sinus infection because of the mask. Her doc told her she just saw a nine year old that had the mask on for 20 min. His 02 level was 91. She told him to take it off right now.

Now I don't know where you all live but it's in the 90s here. You kids wearing a mask for 6 hours a day just doesn't seem like a good idea to me or the wife's doc.
                She said her kids would be home schooled.

Let's also not forget about the c02 levels. It's really just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  wear a mask for 7 hours or dont ever get to see your child again because he/she is dead... pick one. aint hard to choose between the 2.. dont know why mofos complain so much about wearing a mask??!!
                  Lmao how many kids lets say aged 12 and under have died from covid u clown

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Lmao how many kids lets say aged 12 and under have died from covid u clown
                    This is 100% true. Our issue is more with the mask and lack of 02 more c02.
                    Kids will also spread it to adults. I have no issues with people sending their kids back to school, it's their choice. But I think we're going to find that they're spreading it to adults and this will close schools again.
                    Like I said, we'll just avoid the trials lol. Distance learning is now 4 hrs a day with a teacher through online.

Comment

Working...
                    X