No announcement yet.

"social justice" writer at HuffPo finds out she is 30% White, and is "ashamed."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Racism against white people is normal and has gone mainstream now. And folks wonder why Donald Trump is president.
    2020 babay

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...-writer-white/

Lol she talks about how ashamed, shocked, and horrified she is to be 30% White.

Don't know why it's such a surprise to her - the average African-American in USA, supposedly has like 15-20% European ancestry.

On the contrary, she should be proud that she shares the same racial genetics as those who walked on the moon, discovered and made electricity practical and usable...

Or, like most people who do a DNA/ancestry search, are just curious and don't really care. It's simply for amusement purposes and to satisfy curiosity and interest.

But I guess it's "shameful" to have European heritage nowadays...
      It might be. Suppose that White ancestor raped one of her Black ancestors?

Comment

Racism against white people is normal and has gone mainstream now. And folks wonder why Donald Trump is president.
        We note your sentiments, Mr Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          We note your sentiments, Mr Mod.
          At the same time, I don't know why she was surprised.

Comment

At the same time, I don't know why she was surprised.
            I was ashamed, shocked and horrified that you liked pineapple on your piazza. Bob Marley would be as well. No pineapple no cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I was ashamed, shocked and horrified that you liked pineapple on your piazza. Bob Marley would be as well. No pineapple no cry.
              Bob liked ice cream. The pineapple is a tropical thing so of course I would love it.

Comment

Bob liked ice cream. The pineapple is a tropical thing so of course I would love it.
                Wasn't his father an Englishman who abandoned his wife and child?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Wasn't his father an Englishman who abandoned his wife and child?
                  Father was an English man who seem to move around a lot. You know how them White men behave when the come to countries like these. Even nowadays when they come to work. They get around with a lot of the local women.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    2020 babay
                    I voted for Clinton; was disappointed that Trump was elected but I was opened minded and gave him a chance.

Well, so far Trump has demonstrated that he's delusional, he's erratic, he's irrational and a pathological liar. He lies so much that I don't think the man is in touch with reality. He's damaged our credibility in the world, has betrayed the trust in the office (of the president) and it's not even been two months since he took office.

Comment

I voted for Clinton; was disappointed that Trump was elected but I was opened minded and gave him a chance.

Well, so far Trump has demonstrated that he's delusional, he's erratic, he's irrational and a pathological liar. He lies so much that I don't think the man is in touch with reality. He's damaged our credibility in the world, has betrayed the trust in the office (of the president) and it's not even been two months since he took office.
                      Not a Trump fan but Obama did nothing for our credibility either

Comment

Working...
                      X