Collapse
No announcement yet.

"social justice" writer at HuffPo finds out she is 30% White, and is "ashamed."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "social justice" writer at HuffPo finds out she is 30% White, and is "ashamed."

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...-writer-white/

Lol she talks about how ashamed, shocked, and horrified she is to be 30% White.

Don't know why it's such a surprise to her - the average African-American in USA, supposedly has like 15-20% European ancestry.

On the contrary, she should be proud that she shares the same racial genetics as those who walked on the moon, discovered and made electricity practical and usable...

Or, like most people who do a DNA/ancestry search, are just curious and don't really care. It's simply for amusement purposes and to satisfy curiosity and interest.

But I guess it's "shameful" to have European heritage nowadays...

Mada faka you have to be kidding me.....

Comment

Racism against white people is normal and has gone mainstream now. And folks wonder why Donald Trump is president.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Racism against white people is normal and has gone mainstream now. And folks wonder why Donald Trump is president.
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

At least she can now have 'white guilt'.

Comment

yup shit what you think happened to your ancestors? they were basically sex slaves that were forced to do labor work too. Its sad but true imagine all that foul shit that goes on in the world "on the deep web" etc that shit happened to your ancestors for 400 hundred years but they endure so one day yall can wear skinny jeans around your ass and call each other NIGGA!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              i'd rep you for that comment but i think youve got enough rep power already

Comment

F#ck a heritage test, that silly b$tch needs an IQ test. You can see her face & tell she's got some solid white genes.

Comment

This is just stupid...racist people are idiots

Comment

reminds me of this

Comment

Working...
                    X