Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tureano Johnson Focused To Expose David Lemieux's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tureano Johnson Focused To Expose David Lemieux's Flaws

Former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux (40-4, 34 KOs) will be looking to pull off a very big knockout victory against Tureano Johnson (20-2, 14 KOs) in the scheduled 12-round co-main event on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The event will be headlined by WBC, WBA middleweight world champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs), who moves up to the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds to challenge WBA "regular" super middleweight world champion Rocky Fielding (27-1, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

lemieux hits harder than derevyanchenko so it's safe to say once lemieux hits flush,tureano is gonna hit the canvas

Comment

"Once he sees a wounded animal he goes for the kill, but indeed Tureano doesn't know how to get wounded." Strange talk from someone who was already stopped twice.

Comment

Tureano is an absolute madman he fights like he's possessed this will be a brutal war.
        Likely FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Tureano is an absolute madman he fights like he's possessed this will be a brutal war.
          Likely FOTY candidate.
          It won't go enough rounds to get FOTY consideration. Both men will land. But when David lands, the fight will end. 3 rounds maximum.

Comment

So lemme get this straight.... this guy gets rocked and TKOd via Curtis Stevens and Derevyanchenko.... yet he's never even been in trouble in the ring? Geez... sounds almost delusional if you ask me. Now I can expect an even more epic dismantling from Lemieux. I mean... was I the only one who saw Derevyanchenko exploiting a bunch of holes in Johnson's defense, pretty much throughout the fight?

Comment

easy fight for lemieux, Tureano is all talk.

Comment

Johnson is my Bahamian bredren but he got blasted by Derevyanchenko last year and hasn't been in a ring since. I'm not sure that he can keep Lemieux off him.

Comment

Taureano is tough as nails. He almost beat Stevens and he stood and went to war with Derevyanchenko. While he showed he has heart, he also showed he doesn't always make the best decisions to get the win and that he usually comes out 2nd best to bangers.

Lemieux is a fairly simple puzzle to solve. He can be easily outboxed by alot of fighters but if you decide to trade bombs with him, he's probably going to put you to sleep. I see Taureano winning a few rounds then either getting caught or making the mistake of banging with David (because of fatigue, overconfidence or getting buzzed) and then the Nordique will switch the lights off for the Bahamian fighter.

Comment

Johnson aint no BJS or GGG... At the presser he said he couldn't wait to feel Lemieux power... Bad call dude, bad call...

Lemieux by TKO before 6th round...

Comment

Working...
                    X