Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans wanted a way out, and now they found it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    TS is a ward fanboy that cries everytime someone criticises him. another moronic thread. nothing new.
    What does that have to do with the subject matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      GG's popularity isn't as strong as it was a year ago. After the Jacobs fight, the GG hardcores realized he's not invincible, and he's getting older. Even though he should have won the Canelo fight, it seems people still aren't confident in him winning the rematch because Canelo was the better boxer.

But, what if they had a way out? To preemptively dismiss Canelo so they don't have to look bad if Canelo wins the rematch?? Also, a way to let go of GG because they feel a loss may be coming.

Well, now they got it.
      LMAO........ the diva gets scared of the beating she’s gonna take so she cheats and now that’s GGG and his fans’ fault?

You should apply for a job with CNN with all that spinning of the facts, lolol.

Comment

If this was any other fighter, people wouldn't have the same opinion of it that they do currently for Golovkin. Turned a blind eye to the actual guy who tested positive and immediately make it about GGG. Pathetic

Comment

GG's popularity isn't as strong as it was a year ago. After the Jacobs fight, the GG hardcores realized he's not invincible, and he's getting older. Even though he should have won the Canelo fight, it seems people still aren't confident in him winning the rematch because Canelo was the better boxer.

But, what if they had a way out? To preemptively dismiss Canelo so they don't have to look bad if Canelo wins the rematch?? Also, a way to let go of GG because they feel a loss may be coming.

Well, now they got it.
          Looooooooooooooooiil what a terrible thread by the fool

I didn't see a single thread asking ggg to avoid the rematch. Post drug test, ofc some are calling for the fight to be off because they want a cleaner sport.

Oh and wtf is this bs u posted, u think canelo is the better boxer but you think ggg beat him? What did he beat him in, break dancing?

Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            What does that have to do with the subject matter?
            Because all the ward/mayweather fanboys all happen to support Canelo and hate on golovkin for all the obvious pathetic reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              So you gave G-String round 10? LOL. ALL the judges had Canelo winning that round. That would make your scorecard a draw.

Here's mine

Rounds 1-3 Canelo.
              Golovkin's own corner told him he lost those three rounds and 2 out of the 3 judges had Golovkin losing those three rounds

Round 6 - Canelo round. Go back and look at that round.

Rounds 10-12. Canelo won those. All three judges had Canelo winning those rounds.

Canelo landed the more and accurate power punches in the entire fight:

Canelo 114/272 41.9%
              Golovkin 110/342 32.2%

Canelo won. There's no "GGG won this convincingly" nonsense.
              Hmm, about 10 people at my house watching the fight ALL thought GGG won easily and the decision was a farce.

Maybe it was just us doe?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Looooooooooooooooiil what a terrible thread by the fool

I didn't see a single thread asking ggg to avoid the rematch. Post drug test, ofc some are calling for the fight to be off because they want a cleaner sport.

Oh and wtf is this bs u posted, u think canelo is the better boxer but you think ggg beat him? What did he beat him in, break dancing?

Clown.
                lol, they let you back? Better behave yourself, angry little man, or it's back to the time-out corner for you.

Funny how all the "usual suspects" got instantly triggered by this thread. Tells me I hit the nail directly on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  I think everyone needs to take a breath, calm down and wait for certain enquiries to play out. Let them open up the B sample, they can do seriously accurate testing on hair nowadays, I want to see these things carried out before I make a judgement.

If it all gets brushed under the carpet, we'll know it was PED's. Canelo can appeal and open the B sample etc to prove his innocence.
                  wholeheartedly agree. No need to accuse anyone until they publish findings, but I will say that even in best case, Canelo looks like a suspicious moron.

Comment

lol, they let you back? Better behave yourself, angry little man, or it's back to the time-out corner for you.

Funny how all the "usual suspects" got instantly triggered by this thread. Tells me I hit the nail directly on the head.
                    You are nothing but the typical ignorant american who just wants to be right and believes he knows everything.

Comment

Wouldn't care if Canelo got popped again the day before the fight, I would still want to see it. That being said there is an obvious double standard regarding Canelo getting popped. Then again this is boxing scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X