Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans wanted a way out, and now they found it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name the fans who didnt want the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Clenbuterol does the following: helps reduce fat mass loss at an accelerated rate, increased protein synthesis and power output. It is used to strengthen muscle and manage the oxygen level so power and strength of individual is significantly magnified, which is extremely dangerous in combat sports.

Golovkin fought him with a disadvantage, if the fight took place on an even playing field Canelo would have been KOd.

/threadclosed
      GGG...the baby faced assassin

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Clen in Mexican meat has been an issue for years now. Boxing, UFC, and even the NFL have had to deal with the issue. This isn't the cut and dry "clean up the sport" you're trying to make it out to be. If I honestly felt he were cheating, I'd be very vocal about it. But, a guy in Mexico having traces of Clen is such a common thing at this point that I can't pretend that this has anything to do with the sanctity of the sport.
        It's a perfect distraction and excuse. The excuse that these guys were looking for.
        If its a known fact then you cannot get a pass on it, if its common knowledge that meat can be tainted, you avoid it, period, is not like he can travel to united states or get his food from somewhere else. I do hope is nothing but a misunderstanding and Canelo is not juicing, that will hurt his legacy and wins.

Comment

So Redd Foxx smells absolutely nothing wrong with Alvarez popping positive on a test and then going the predictable route in blaming tainted meat? Thought you were better than that.

Comment

now sure why they would want out, the fight was close.

Comment

Clen in Mexican meat has been an issue for years now. Boxing, UFC, and even the NFL have had to deal with the issue. This isn't the cut and dry "clean up the sport" you're trying to make it out to be. If I honestly felt he were cheating, I'd be very vocal about it. But, a guy in Mexico having traces of Clen is such a common thing at this point that I can't pretend that this has anything to do with the sanctity of the sport.
              It's a perfect distraction and excuse. The excuse that these guys were looking for.
              I'm more curious why you cared how a few posters on here are gonna spin the situation. If some fans (or haters) gonna spin a situation they gonna spin it whether there's any rational reason too or not - in this case they have a number or legitimate reasons, but honestly, who cares? If you're worried about the oddballs on NSB winning some kind of Pyrrhic victory then this place has got into your head, man. Don't worry though, it happens to all of us sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Was there tests done in the 1st fight? So we should get lil g checked out ASAP, right?
                Yes, they had the same testing done in the first fight. This fight they (GBP) announced the fight as late as possible for what reason? Given that everything was agreed upon months ago. They used an old Mayweather tactic.

I knew you'd deflect and pin this on the European boxer but if it was the other way around you'd be crucifying GGG.

Canelo failed for a banned substance and GGG didn't. Cold hard facts that can't be spun by known racists to look any other way.

Comment

are you f#cking serious?

a fighter fails a drug test and this is what you post?

Comment

so I guess that makes him Clenelo

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      are you f#cking serious?

a fighter fails a drug test and this is what you post?
                      Favorite poster in this site. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X