Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    OWNED 🤫 but I’m sure he’ll come back with something stupid
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Dillian Whyte to fight Dereck Chisora in Brit rematch on December 22, Eddie Hearn confirms
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/72505...h-december-22/
    Look at the date. 13th September. Doh.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Look at the date. 13th September. Doh.
      Fair point.

Dereck Chisora expects to agree heavyweight rematch with Dillian Whyte this week
      https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...hyte-this-week

Comment

Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
        i can't imagine anybody defending this...but it's happening.

Ortiz "i want to fight dillian whyte! I'll knock his ass out!"
        fans - whyte would kill him!
        Ortiz "come fight me on december 1st! I'll knock out out!"
        fans - ortiz is old! Whyte makes more money in the uk. December 1st is stupid!
        Whyte - come fight me in my back yard, on this date, for this amount of money, on this card, with these refs.
        Ortiz - "sounds great, i'd love to. My people are making a contract now"
        whyte - "oh... I'm fighting del boy again"
        fans - "ortiz is old! Chisora is a better fighter! Who has ortis beat? Whyte will fight anyone! He's afraid of nobody!! It's a better financial decision!"

also, when the hell did fans become the fighters accountants? Getting tired of everyone being more interested in giving career advice than watching big fights.
        lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          What’s funnier are the fans who say they want to see Ortiz vs Whyte, until Eddie says the fans would rather see Whyte fight Chisora and suddenly the fans go “yeah, you’re right”

Strong Jedi mind tricks that Eddie has over his fan base

Comment

I’m just sitting here trying to think what would have happened if Arum said “fans don’t want to see Manny fight Floyd. Manny against David Diaz is what the fans want to see!”

Comment

Eddie Hearn fanboys are pathetic. I know we clowned the Pacquiao and Floyd fan boys but i've never in my life seen anything like this. Whyte and Joshua are duckers.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Wilder clearly ducked Joshua. Wilder and Finkel are 100% responsible for the fight not happening. Joshua's side are the only ones serious about making the fight.
                So first team Joshua demands Wilder has to fight their stalemate, then team Joshua sends out a ridiculously low offer, the they name their price (50 million) and when that price is met the backpedaling begins, then they send over a contract with no date. But team Joshua are serious about making the fight? GTFOH with that ignorant bu!!shyte.

Comment

Hearn and his fan boys look like twats, there is not changing or flipping what happened.

Now you got a bunch of 1diots saying that there was no proof of the $50 million when Hearn himself comfirms it and AJ said that he would take less to fight at home

Comment

AJ blocked me on Twitter, the glass jaw bum can't take some criticism. Stupid little bum dosser chicken rat, he ain't never gonna grow a pair of balls and fight wilder or fury, fact

Comment

It's hilarious how y'all seem to believe accusing someone of having done something you are being accused of absolves you of guilt rather than making both of you a pair of guilty bastards.

Hearn's guys are hypocrites

first reply but Wilder a hypnocrat 2 doe

....****in' dumbass

Anyway, if you look at history back when England actually mattered in the HW division, which I know sucks to do because it was so ****in' long ago, you'll find it's sort of a go-to for how English duck and control undesirable challengers.

As far as corruption and money grubbing enterprise whatnot goes America has a few years yet to go before she has achieved nearly as long or storied a history as dear old sister England.

Only reason Lennox has balls is because he's Canadian.

Only reason Fury has balls is because he's a traveler.

The more English the HW the more they act like the old champions of bare knuckle...or , ya know, just historically English.

So yeah, I don't reckon it's a Team Hearn thing so much as these lads are English as ****. I'm sure if one of them was white and had snaggle teeth and big ears he'd be even worse about making demands and still not taking fights. It's the English thing to do.

Ain't no " But him did it too doe" bull**** to be applied to that either. English HW boxing history is sad compared to American HW boxing history. Go ahead and try.

It's good for the ego of most the Englishmen on this forum that they are nearly totally ignorant to anything from 1722-1888. Most of the title fights are fixed. Most, not some.

Fiigg fixed fight in the amphitheatre, Slack is well known for fixing fights throughout his lifetime, The Seller/Fearns era is dubious at best, Mendoza lost his title in a fix and was party to fixed fights throughout his retirement...he and those he trained were the wrong race to win, Cribb was handed multiple title fights he did not win with little even bothering to pretend he did. Jem Ward jesus christ was there ever a less deserving champion who was actually recorded rather then struck from record books? Won and lost his title through fixes and corruption. Also, Jem would be the owner of the most times a demand was met and he still refused the challenger in some way...everything from an absurd purse to fighting for his vacant title. Guess what happened right around the time Ward was alive? Yeah....went all Rock, Flag, and Eagle American on everyone. About a hundred years of English pansy assing.

Everyone wants to pretend Mace in an example of the oldens, but there was only one Jem Mace in all of history. Should be real proud of him and real ashamed of these tinkerbells like Joshua and Whyte carrying on the most pansy ass traditions from the annuals of boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X