Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I can't imagine anybody defending this...but it's happening.

Ortiz "I want to fight Dillian Whyte! I'll Knock his ass out!"
    Fans - Whyte would kill him!
    Ortiz "come fight me on December 1st! I'll knock out out!"
    Fans - Ortiz is old! Whyte makes more money in the UK. December 1st is ******!
    Whyte - Come fight me in my back yard, on this date, for this amount of money, on this card, with these refs.
    Ortiz - "Sounds great, I'd love to. My people are making a contract now"
    Whyte - "Oh... I'm fighting Del Boy again"
    Fans - "Ortiz is old! Chisora is a better fighter! Who has Ortis beat? Whyte will fight anyone! He's afraid of nobody!! It's a better financial decision!"

also, when the hell did fans become the fighters accountants? getting tired of everyone being more interested in giving career advice than watching big fights.
    Lolx.... Stop getting paranoid. After all you don't buy the ppv. Why all the noise?

Keep calm and go watch crawford/jose bene.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ortiz accepted the offer. But now that he called their bluff the Whyte camp is backtracking and talking about fighting Chisora instead.
      You don't manage a fighter and am not sure you have managed a fighter in the past.

His team will analyse the situation and recommend the best fight for him. That's why they are being paid.

Comment

Originally posted by warcarter813 View Post
        so when did wilder avoid klitchko?
        these guys make up anything to save face and run with it. Even if he did duck him, aj asking for and turning down $50mil and this whyte ortiz deal are flat out pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          I don’t need to do anything but notify St. Elizabeth that there’s someone on the internet who could need some help and be their next patient!

It’s disturbing that a grown man will go this far to defend another group of grown men who don’t even know you exist or wouldn’t care if you did!

The way you post you’d think Hearns is either paying you with posters of himself and AJ or you’re sucking everyone over there at Matchroom off!

Just stop it, go get some help!
          Coming out to criticize warriors and calling them woman shows how mentally unstable you are.

Every fighter has his/her management and they recommend the best fight for them.

So take you aggrieved soul somewhere else or go watch crawfors/jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            You don't manage a fighter and am not sure you have managed a fighter in the past.

His team will analyse the situation and recommend the best fight for him. That's why they are being paid.
            So why did Shyte challenge Ortiz to fight him on December 22? Then back down as soon as Ortiz called his bluff?

Comment

So why did Shyte challenge Ortiz to fight him on December 22? Then back down as soon as Ortiz called his bluff?
              And who said whyte backed down? Where did you get your information?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                And who said whyte backed down? Where did you get your information?
                Dillian Whyte to fight Dereck Chisora in Brit rematch on December 22, Eddie Hearn confirms
                https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/72505...h-december-22/

Comment

Dillian Whyte to fight Dereck Chisora in Brit rematch on December 22, Eddie Hearn confirms
                  https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/72505...h-december-22/
                  OWNED 🤫 but I’m sure he’ll come back with something ******

Comment

Yes
                    Joshua said that for the uk, yet you ignore that

Wilder also said he will fight in the uk and then backed out

His manager recently said give us a serious offer and we will make the fight but has also backed out recently after a huge offer was made

Wilder don’t want none of Joshua and you all need to stop promoting that coward off Joshua’s name

Comment

Wilder - "It's not about the money"

Comment

Working...
                      X