Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    we can fight dec 22nd!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing is all these hearn supporters spout the same mess when called out..talk tough then when it gets real they pull a 180
    yeah its sad and they flip it at the drop of a dime with zero shame, a few weeks ago hearn was saying the fight has to be signed before dec 1st and these posters were with it, the minute he changed it and said there was no deadline they flipped like nothing happened. And this latest whyte ortiz ordeal is flat out terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
      i can't imagine anybody defending this...but it's happening.

Ortiz "i want to fight dillian whyte! I'll knock his ass out!"
      fans - whyte would kill him!
      Ortiz "come fight me on december 1st! I'll knock out out!"
      fans - ortiz is old! Whyte makes more money in the uk. December 1st is ******!
      Whyte - come fight me in my back yard, on this date, for this amount of money, on this card, with these refs.
      Ortiz - "sounds great, i'd love to. My people are making a contract now"
      whyte - "oh... I'm fighting del boy again"
      fans - "ortiz is old! Chisora is a better fighter! Who has ortis beat? Whyte will fight anyone! He's afraid of nobody!! It's a better financial decision!"

also, when the hell did fans become the fighters accountants? Getting tired of everyone being more interested in giving career advice than watching big fights.
      man thats so annoying its become a new trend!

Comment

Originally posted by dramashow View Post
        chisora has a better win in recent years than ortiz has
        you guys are pathetic lmao!!! The real uk fans are ****ing on eddie and whyte saying they want to see ortiz vs whyte and not chisora again, meanwhile you guys are still stuck in the twilight zone trying to make any and every hearn move/contradiction seem legit. At what point will you stop?

Comment

they never provided any proof of the 50 million and werent even prepared to meet about it. its like me calling you out on this forum for a fight and telling you i will pay you 500k, and when you ask for proof of the funds i say no, we wont meet/discuss it but youve just got to accept my word for it.. yet by wilders fans logic i'd be in the right and youd be the coward

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            you guys are pathetic lmao!!! The real uk fans are ****ing on eddie and whyte saying they want to see ortiz vs whyte and not chisora again, meanwhile you guys are still stuck in the twilight zone trying to make any and every hearn move/contradiction seem legit. At what point will you stop?
            the first fight was one of the fights of the year, youre acting as if ortiz is some superstar, hes never done anything. whyte has two options on the table, one which will have more interest and make more money and hes chosen that one. id rather him fight ortiz cause im sick of him being spoken about like some legend on here but most UK fans dont even know who the fat old cuban is.

Comment

and wait a minute werent you clowns saying recently about how fighters should give opponents rematches when the 1st fight was close, ggg didnt give jacobs one waa waa waa. so whyte gives chisora one cause many though del boy won the first fight, but thats now getting criticised? do you guys just make this **** up as you go along?

Comment

I love reading how Whyte is such a warrior! Whyte fears nobody! Whyte ducks nobody

Except Pulev and Ortiz two separate times.

But English fans want to see chisora vs whyte again...and people believe this?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  they never provided any proof of the 50 million and werent even prepared to meet about it. its like me calling you out on this forum for a fight and telling you i will pay you 500k, and when you ask for proof of the funds i say no, we wont meet/discuss it but youve just got to accept my word for it.. yet by wilders fans logic i'd be in the right and youd be the coward
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-h...ght-uk--128489

While Joshua was initially skeptical of the high offer, Hearn confirmed that it's legitimate and the money is there.

Even with $50 million on the table, Joshua is willing to make less money in order to face Wilder in the UK.

If Wilder wins, then Joshua is willing to make the rematch in the United States.

"It's the general opinion of myself, AJ and Rob McCracken [Joshua's trainer] that because of the status of AJ in the fight and what we've built over here in the U.K. that we should try and get it over here because he has earned the right for that fight over here," Hearn told Nick Parkinson.

"If Wilder wins, the rematch can be over there in America. We are going back and forth with talks at the moment and I'm confident we can make that fight. AJ appreciates he might not make as much money by fighting in the U.K. but realises that Wilder should be coming to the U.K. to fight first."

Joshua has grown accustomed to having massive crowds at his events, which recently range from 76-90,000 fans packing a stadium.

He doesn't like the idea of having his biggest fight before a watered down crowd of British fans.

"AJ asked me how many British fans could get tickets if the fight was in America and could get over and I said about 6,000 and that's after we have done 250,000 in three fights and it doesn't seem right," Hearn said.

"He's keen to do the fight in the U.K. and from Rob's point of view it's an advantage. If it's in September it gives us the ability to go outside and we would have to consider Cardiff [the Principality Stadium], Wembley, the Olympic Stadium, Twickenham and Old Trafford. AJ wants it in London preferably."

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    They declined the offer and never agreed to the money amount therefore there was never a serious meeting over it. The basis of their decline was they wanted home field advantage in the UK. its okay guys; it happened please move on from this. No amount of lying to yourselves and creating a false narrative will allow this to go away. You all have a decent champ and im happy for you but please calm down and STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Wilder: I WANT JOSHUA!!!
                      (He got jealous when he saw AJ retired Klitschko.
                      Same Klitsch who Wilder avoided.)
                      Wilder: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!
                      Turned out he's greedy as f*k and wanted retirement money.
                      I thought he's sure of beating AJ and then be able to call the shots in the rematch.
                      Kills me with this undeserving bum killer.
                      So when did Wilder avoid Klitchko?

Comment

Working...
                      X