Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight class do you see Canelo topping off at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    At 28 he has gone from 140-168 do you think he will have more fights at 168 and possible even go higher once he develops and fills out more?
    he did nothing at 140 or 147 who did he fight at those weights? he couldn't beat Ggg legitimately. He has no shot to legitimately beat smith or ramirez. at175 he gets murdered. clenelo needs to stay at t160 and stop ducking charlo!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      At 28 he has gone from 140-168 do you think he will have more fights at 168 and possible even go higher once he develops and fills out more?
      168, if the opposition is easy enough, 200

Comment

heavyweight

Comment

He will probably fight Gilberto Ramirez but i doubt he challenges David Benavidez

Comment

Nobody else find it ironic that one of Saul's past opponents has the moniker "Beefy"?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
              Keyword though bro 'prime'. canelo is in his prime but hasn't fought a single prime elite fighter at 154 or 160
              its impossible cuse there is no elite fighters in theyr prime in 154 or 160 right now ,Canelo cant fight fighters that dont exist ,he faced Lara and Trout doe.

Comment

If he keeps on winning he'll got to heavyweight.

He'll take a James Toney-like career weight increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  its impossible cuse there is no elite fighters in theyr prime in 154 or 160 right now ,Canelo cant fight fighters that dont exist ,he faced Lara and Trout doe.
                  160 is chock-full of such fighters...

Comment

I think that 168 could be the capper for him now. Until he reaches his late 30s or early 40s where the weight won't shed as fast or as much.

However, hopefully I wish that he would enroll and sign up for, if he hasn't already done so into the 365 days of VADA testing.

That would help boost the morale and integrity of the sport; As something good and positive can come out of his popping for PED abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      it's easy when you got the judges paid off lol. no fighter will get a fair shake against clenelo and you know it.
                      I said he has faced elite fighters at 154-160..wtf do judges have to do with his will to fight the best?

Comment

Working...
                      X