No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley's Vegan Diet and Morning Smoothie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that guy is a f#cking idiot if he's comparing fruit to coca cola.

i will freaking bodyslam him.
    go to 5:45

to be fair, he quoted someone else

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yes you do. bradley is a freak and a workhorse. the average jackass off the street wouldn't have an iceberg's chance in hell in slimming down to bradley's 147 phisqiue for a weigh in. he does it in months, too.

he's a freak, and he works as hard as any athlete on the planet. if you work more, you overtrain.

there's a legend that bradley ran 20+ miles in training camp once. he was just in the zone, and kept running. this was only a week out or so from a fight. he called his manager and got a ride home when he realized that he had almost run a marathon. when he tells the story, you believe him.
      and he did it a couple days before the fight and with a backpack on

Comment

Also, I would say to the guys talking about fruit smoothies, focus more on veggie shakes than fruit smoothies. I don't know, but, I feel like if it is tasty, then its probably not too good for you. This is to say, fruit tastes great because of the sugar, so going crazy with many servings of fruit per day is probably not good, in terms of sugar or carbs. I try to have 3-4 servings of fruit per day, and 6-7 servings of veggies a day. Take fruit when it is necessary, like pre/post workout, when you're body is begging for carbs. I used to be addicted to fruit, but noticed once I reduced it, weight loss continued.

Comment

Working...
        X