Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Americans say Asian women are the best wife material?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Southeast Asian are where it’s at if you want women who are more down to earth. Sounds like you were dealing with Chinese “new money” cvnts who are no different than entitled American women from privileged backgrounds.

Find a Korean woman with family values, or a hot Filipina or Vietnamese who isn’t a bar girl.
    I married a Filipina. She made me go to church on Sundays. A hell of a mom. She learned to spit shine my leather gear and boots (I was a cop). Good chow (Adobo, lumpia, pancit, kare kare and home made pan de Sal). Early in my career I had to work nights and the weekends.

She would take the kids and spend a week at a time at her sisters or cousins in San Diego. I worked in LA but lived in The OC. Trust was never an issue.

Working a 3/12 schedule she knew getting even 8 hours of sleep between watches was a hard thing.

One day I told her I bought Season tickets for the Raiders, I thought she was going to blow up. She said who did you buy the tickets with I replied 9 cousins and two of my brothers. She said "Good you need bonding time with your family!"

I never thought of it that way but to the Filipinos family is important.

Comment

I guess it's a combination of the idea that Asian societies are more about the men, therefore the women will be more obedient, and they're generally physically smaller than women in the west. My Uncles married to a Chinese/Malaysian who was born in Malaysia but's lived in Australia for the last 30 something years and I can say from being in their house he's no less hen pecked than a typical husband with a typical wife is. Possibly more because in Asian fashion she moved her unmarried sister in with them years ago and she's never left, so he's had 2 wives for decades with the same amount of sex.

Comment

Asia is a big continent. Many different cultures and religions. It’s the same in Europe which I would argue is culturally more ****geneous. Swedish women are very different than Bulgarians for example.

Japanese people are extremely polite. Mainland Chinese are rude as hell. Filipinos are the nicest people you could meet same with Indonesians.

Chinese Singaporeans are westernised and chill, Chinese Malaysians can be quite rude compared to Malays who are generally warmer.

Try travelling a bit
        Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 12-04-2020, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Depends on which 'Asians'. The buddhist countries produce well balanced women but then you've got your Filipina wacko catholics, muslims and hindus from west asia. I was with a filipina for about 15 years and I would never get with one again. And after getting to know her Filipina friends as well, yes they make reliable worker bees but their thinking is fkn scrambled.

Comment

I have a old vet living by me. We talk all the time, good guy. Guess what race his wife is? And she's hella young! They have a 7 year old!

I can't answer your question but I see it with a lot of vets.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Southeast Asian are where it’s at if you want women who are more down to earth. Sounds like you were dealing with Chinese “new money” cvnts who are no different than entitled American women from privileged backgrounds.

Find a Korean woman with family values, or a hot Filipina or Vietnamese who isn’t a bar girl.
              Korea isn't southeast asia. I married a Korean woman before, and she was about as docile as an angry rattlesnake on methamphetamines.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Korea isn't southeast asia. I married a Korean woman before, and she was about as docile as an angry rattlesnake on methamphetamines.

Welcome to Boxingscene, Shane!

Comment

I know it's not, I just included it with other Southeast Asian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                    Asia is a big continent. Many different cultures and religions. It’s the same in Europe which I would argue is culturally more ****geneous. Swedish women are very different than Bulgarians for example.

Japanese people are extremely polite. Mainland Chinese are rude as hell. Filipinos are the nicest people you could meet same with Indonesians.

Chinese Singaporeans are westernised and chill, Chinese Malaysians can be quite rude compared to Malays who are generally warmer.

Try travelling a bit
                    lol this. from my experience Chinese people were the rudest & most arrogant people i met on my travels. zero manners.

from your wording, i take it you split up?
                    In answer to the TS question i think alot of Yank men like docile women, basically bangmaids, which is what they are getting. but yea Korean women are aggressive as **** lol. I prefer that over a docile meek women tbh. Getting married to my Korean misses next year, wish me luck

Comment

I like martial arts Chinese women....

Comment

Working...
                      X